Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80

They're super chill and curious. Please share your favorite gator pics with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i have heard they are very dangerous drivers

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
gator

thanks Manifisto!

Elmnt80

Any large reptile is bad at driving cars. Gators would be much happier chilling in the back seat watching the other cars go by.

This is easier when they are smol though.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i like when baby gator goes NYOM

thanks Manifisto!

biosterous

wanna know profcroc's opinion on the gator cousins

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

thanks Manifisto!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My ex says that gators are extremely, um, delicious. Confirm/deny?

Escape From Noise

I don't really follow college football OP but I'm glad it brings you joy!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Wut up gator butt.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My ex says that gators are extremely, um, delicious. Confirm/deny?

I was told they taste like

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I was told they taste like

Timelord

that's a real mouthful!

Escape From Noise

Gator? I HARDLY KNEW 'ER!

Stoner Sloth

Elmnt80 posted:

They're super chill and curious. Please share your favorite gator pics with me.

how do you feel about crocs mate?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

how do you feel about crocs mate?

I know they're frowned upon as footwear but...eh

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

They can't see me. They can't see me because I'm at the outskirts of the bayou along the swampside in my ghillie suit made fresh out of festering bog sewage, my binoculars trained on that fat gator rear end. The folks down at the honkey tonk ain't gonna believe this.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I know they're frowned upon as footwear but...eh

understandable really, you could easily stub a toe with a pair of crocodiles strapped to your feet

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Stoner Sloth posted:

understandable really, you could easily stub a toe with a pair of crocodiles strapped to your feet

Botas tribaleras with the gator snouts pried up towards the kneecaps, ready to dance to some cumbia.

----------------

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I love gators n crocs n gharials too!
Apparently there are dwarf caimans that only grow to be 5 feet......hmm.
New pet time.

Escape From Noise

Cats will wait a day or two after you've died to eat your body. Gators don't have that kind of time to waste.

RickRogers

Or what?

Stoner Sloth

Achtane posted:

New pet time.

well then here is some pics of Cassius, the largest saltwater crocodile currently in captivity

he was caught in 1987 because he was causing problems in the Finis river in the northern territory (attacking boats and biting outboard motors off them), and probably ate at least one person

he's about 18 feet long, weighs more than a ton and is estimated to be a venerable 114 years old. he is in pretty good shape for his age - albeit he's missing part of the tip of his snout and one of his front legs

Cassius resides at Marineland Melanesia on Green Island off the coast of Queensland and apparently on his 110th birthday they gave him a 20 kilogram meat 'cake' that took him under 30 seconds to devour whole

apparently he's pretty popular with the lady crocs and also known for being very calculating and clever - often moving slowly to catch people off guard despite the fact that he's still capable of pretty terrifying bursts of speed and power

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Cats will wait a day or two after you've died to eat your body. Gators don't have that kind of time to waste.

Gators will kiss your body and anoint it with oil before the meal, they will then utter a catechism around the dinner table and wait for correct responses before continuing onto their meal.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

They can't see me. They can't see me because I'm at the outskirts of the bayou along the swampside in my ghillie suit made fresh out of festering bog sewage, my binoculars trained on that fat gator rear end. The folks down at the honkey tonk ain't gonna believe this.

Prof. Crocodile

biosterous posted:

wanna know profcroc's opinion on the gator cousins

gator cousins are fine. a little quiet and passive, but that’s what living in freshwater does to you.

it’s pretty awkward around the holidays sometimes because even though they are good hosts, swamps are just smelly. I’m sorry not trying to be racist but swamps just plain stink.

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

well then here is some pics of Cassius, the largest saltwater crocodile currently in captivity

he was caught in 1987 because he was causing problems in the Finis river in the northern territory (attacking boats and biting outboard motors off them), and probably ate at least one person

he's about 18 feet long, weighs more than a ton and is estimated to be a venerable 114 years old. he is in pretty good shape for his age - albeit he's missing part of the tip of his snout and one of his front legs

Cassius resides at Marineland Melanesia on Green Island off the coast of Queensland and apparently on his 110th birthday they gave him a 20 kilogram meat 'cake' that took him under 30 seconds to devour whole

apparently he's pretty popular with the lady crocs and also known for being very calculating and clever - often moving slowly to catch people off guard despite the fact that he's still capable of pretty terrifying bursts of speed and power

an inspiration to us all, the Tom Brady of crocodiles.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Cassius is extremely rad!!!
Thanks for the informative post

biosterous

lifegoals: become cassius size and age

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

alligators are neat there are alot of them here. Sometimes they eat dumb little yippy dogs.

They taste like chicken and catfish which is basically ideal for a lightly breaded and fried food. They really don't taste snakey-not like a rattlesnake at all.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i really really really really really really like gators

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Elmnt80

Stoner Sloth posted:

I wanna boop his gigantic snoot. :kimchi:

Also, I have yet to eat gator despite it being readily available around me. I can confirm that it is reported to be delicious when cooked properly.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait these?

i get it. they rule transforming regular boots into swamp stompers

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Elmnt80

Achtane posted:

New pet time.

Almost forgot about this, heck yeah gator buddy. :c00lbutt:

Stoner Sloth

found another good picture of old mate Cassius that gives a good impression of the size of this fella

in conclusion gators, crocodiles and other crocodilians are p rad imo too OP

RickRogers

Stoner Sloth posted:

found another good picture of old mate Cassius that gives a good impression of the size of this fella

in conclusion gators, crocodiles and other crocodilians are p rad imo too OP

Not that I am doubting the abilities of the two men in the picture; but why are they not very very dead?

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

Not that I am doubting the abilities of the two men in the picture; but why are they not very very dead?

a few things there - firstly Cassius is in a position that they'd have enough time to get well back if he got it into his head to eat one of them

secondly the older guy has been looking after him since 1987 - still doesn't trust him (which is probably why he is still alive and intact lol) but knows him pretty well and how he'll react

and mostly Cassius is really well fed!

FluffieDuckie

I like them unless they eat cute furry things. If they went vegan we could probably be good buds.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Finger Prince

FluffieDuckie posted:

I like them unless they eat cute furry things. If they went vegan we could probably be good buds.

Those are hippos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Those are hippos.

Hippos are fuckin' deadly