Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Cargo pants own, never let a crazy fashion woman diminish your masculinity. We are men, we are strong, we are practical, we wear cargo pants. :hai: :mrapig:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Cargo pants own, never let a crazy fashion woman diminish your masculinity. We are men, we are strong, we are practical, we wear cargo pants. :hai: :mrapig:

More room to keep our tools and other manly items on our person.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

shorty got that thicc knee

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Spinz posted:

All the guys in the Op look hot (except last pic)

I was going to criticize these pants for being too tight for the cargo pockets to be of much use, but I see it is a cost worth paying.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

It’s 2021 men, if you aren’t dressing like a JoJo character, fashion has sadly left you behind.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Palpek posted:

They're realy enthusiastic about chopping off those balls.

Tactical Cargo Pants are the official pants of cock and ball torture.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

thx op, any word on fresh Utilikilts?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

istewart posted:

thx op, any word on fresh Utilikilts?

Yes. The new ones have a built in fan that blows air on your business region.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

I will buy any pant that lets me slide down rocks without being shredded and is easy to move in I am sick of having to wear kevlar bike pants while 'sploring.
Not going to lie these pants would be really useful for me in the forest.

feelix posted:

If only taser balls guy had one of these :(

That's a good point, do these pants have the conductive weave you can make that discharges taser weapons?

Flannelette fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Mar 9, 2021

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
If only taser balls guy had one of these :(

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

The most tactical things I've ever seen.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

i was looking for some new pants for the woods recently. i wish i knew about the pants that stop me from stabbing myself in the balls, though. i mean after a while alone in the woods your mind plays tricks on you and you think maybe your gonads are talkin' to you... they tell you to do terrible things.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

knuthgrush posted:

i was looking for some new pants for the woods recently. i wish i knew about the pants that stop me from stabbing myself in the balls, though. i mean after a while alone in the woods your mind plays tricks on you and you think maybe your gonads are talkin' to you... they tell you to do terrible things.

Ball Witch Project

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
I have some tacticool cargo pants for hiking and let me tell you they own. I fill all the pockets up with snacks for easy access

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Mrs. Dash posted:

I have some tacticool cargo pants for hiking and let me tell you they own. I fill all the pockets up with snacks for easy access

For some reason I read "snacks" as cheese and had to do a quick reread.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

For some reason I read "snacks" as cheese and had to do a quick reread.

*notices ur cargo bulge*

you gonna eat those cheese curds?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Can I purchase these through budk?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Do it ironically posted:

Can I purchase these through budk?

The other posters cheese curds or the knife to try to stab your nards through your britches?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Spinz posted:

All the guys in the Op look hot (except last pic)

what are you talking about the last pic they're topless

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Following

Cargo pants are awful you goony goons.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

WaryWarren posted:

Following

Cargo pants are awful you goony goons.

If you're not a fan of cheese just say it.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Those all seem rather snug. I always wore really baggy army pants when I had to wear tactical pants

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction

Flannelette posted:

I will buy any pant that lets me slide down rocks without being shredded and is easy to move in I am sick of having to wear kevlar bike pants while 'sploring.
Not going to lie these pants would be really useful for me in the forest.

That's a good point, do these pants have the conductive weave you can make that discharges taser weapons?
Have you tried rock-climbing pants for this? They seemed popular when I occasionally bouldered at the gym or visited a crag in the before times. Tough, light fabrics, cut for freedom of movement without being loose enough to catch on stuff. Having a gusseted crotch is great for anyone, irrespective of the size or status of their junk. And unlike most of these tactical pants, they make you look like a free-spirited outdoor type, rather than a fascist cosplayer or a cop (lot of overlap there).

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

knuthgrush posted:

The other posters cheese curds or the knife to try to stab your nards through your britches?

Nard pards

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Is that a tactical- gusset or a hidden-gusset? This is important.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How could someone even go outside without cargo pants? Where do you keep all your EDC stuff??

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

How could someone even go outside without cargo pants? Where do you keep all your EDC stuff??

go outside??????

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I really want to get into this scam of throwing the word "tactical" before the name of some lovely overpriced subpar junk that sells like hotcakes to grown rear end men who are still terrified that someone might call them a homo. The people doing this must be making a goddamn fortune because I see it absolutely everywhere. I recently saw an add for a "tactical" diaper bag.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

>tactical pocket i never use after it got sand in it

Are you an idiot? There’s nothing more TACTICAL than pocket sand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

I like the fireproof material that expands to 1,000 times its size. So if the pants can be rolled up and fit into a pringles can, then if you expose it to fire it will expand to a space equivalent to 2 and a half standard bathtubs, or a queen sized waterbed

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Dignity Van Houten posted:

I like the fireproof material that expands to 1,000 times its size. So if the pants can be rolled up and fit into a pringles can, then if you expose it to fire it will expand to a space equivalent to 2 and a half standard bathtubs, or a queen sized waterbed

I found that part to be almost absurd enough for me to want to buy these pants so I can set them on fire. Do they just puff up and then you look like you're wearing that suit from the Missy Elliott video? A thousand times their original size seems like it would be huge. Do you get stuck in them and have to cut yourself out? Because if you do you're not going to have much luck, we've already seen what happens when you try and cut that fabric. I'm starting to think that these so called safety features make these much more dangerous than regular pants.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

More room to keep our tools and other manly items on our person.

Yeah let me see a WOMAN pull a perfectly UNSMOOSHED roast beef SANDWICH out of her PURSE! Not gonna happen. Leave this one up to the MEN! :fella:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

You might be asking - where do you keep the knife that your tactical pants are stopping you from using to chop your balls with?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

CPL593H posted:

I found that part to be almost absurd enough for me to want to buy these pants so I can set them on fire. Do they just puff up and then you look like you're wearing that suit from the Missy Elliott video? A thousand times their original size seems like it would be huge. Do you get stuck in them and have to cut yourself out? Because if you do you're not going to have much luck, we've already seen what happens when you try and cut that fabric. I'm starting to think that these so called safety features make these much more dangerous than regular pants.

The pants don't become 1000x bigger, merely the material, which makes up a small proportion of the pants.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Real men wear a tactical fanny pack

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Palpek posted:

You might be asking - where do you keep the knife that your tactical pants are stopping you from using to chop your balls with?

tactical socks sold separately

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Palpek posted:

Knives with those lovely tactalol sword tips will never stop being hilarious.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Lol if you carry more than your keys, phone, debit card, and ID.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

I mean, sort of: https://www.budk.com/Future-Essentials-Macaroni-And-Cheese-%E2%80%93-Six-Servings-10+-Years-Shelf-Life-%E2%80%93-14-Ounces-44026

1redflag posted:

Is that a tactical- gusset or a hidden-gusset? This is important.

We need business-tactical to really become a thing. I gotta get these EDC (Every Day Curds) to the office.

Maybe something along these lines...

Colonel Cancer posted:

Real men wear a tactical fanny pack

Chest rigs are the new fanny packs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Flannelette posted:

Knives with those lovely tactalol sword tips will never stop being hilarious.

How dare you insult the traditional japanese tantō!