Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Miz gets his rematch tonight. Spectacular. Can't think of something I'm more excited for than to see the guy who was unable to even make a dent in Lashley fight him again this is a great use of my limited time on this earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Vince MechMahon posted:

Why is it called the hard lock? Is he doing an IT gimmick?

I believe it's the Hurt Lock, because he's in the Hurt Business ya see.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
are you loving kidding

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This is bullshit, wheel those fuckers into the hospital and then finish the fight there you cowards.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Randy doesn't know what to do. For the first time he's hearing voices in his head they council him they understand.

They talk to him.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Naomi's face has been replaced with a glowing dot.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

inconsequential posted:

Randomly tuned in and thought the dual stairs headbutt was the kind of thing that no recap could encapsulate how stupid it was, then watched that Shane promo. What the gently caress is going on? Really felt like Shane had no script or couldn’t remember a script. Truly abysmal.

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure that entire segment was scripted and went down according to plan, they even had a backstage segment filmed for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I refuse to care.