Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Class: Protector
Portrait: 4
Name: Lily
Likes: Fantasy stories, doing anything that feels like it could be in such a story
Dislikes: Doors. They cannot be trusted.
Description: There really isn't much that unusual about Lily. She was the third child of five in a loving family native to High Lagaard, and stories of the dungeon within the great tree were a regular event come bedtime. Eager to prove herself and not interested in taking up the family business of farming, she decided to become an adventurer in hopes of someday entering the dungeon and becoming the subject of a story herself. She's largely self-taught and lacking in real experience, but her dry enthusiasm gives her the air of someone far more competent.

As for her issues with doors, her other siblings decided to help with her "adventurer training" by frequently deciding to hide just on the other side of them and sneak attack her, most commonly with a bucket full of water from overhead, a handful of flour, or both. A door represents the unknown, the possibility that anything could be on the other side, waiting to attack at any time.

As for a guild name, the first one that popped into my head is Alchemy. I have no reason for this, it just sounds neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Verant posted:

As for a guild name, how about Nidhogg?

Oh, I like this a lot. :allears:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Spaghetti code. My favorite. :allears:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Crosspeice posted:

Well from my first little bit or recording, I immediately got exp desynced because 3 enemies went after the same person. Ahh, it's good to be back!

:atlus:

Wishing you the best of luck on the LP.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

:stare:

I never played a password version of the game, and that venomflies ambush makes me suddenly glad I didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

Lily, Holly, Corinth