Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd
I should probably go back an re-read the first LP, because I'm pretty sure i never finished it. Anyways! Co-op Commentary LPs are great so I'm hype

Crosspeice posted:

Alright, here's the big part, please submit for all 12 classes, even if your Beast submission won't be used to start with, they'll be used throughout the entire 2nd stratum to compensate! Please submit in this format:
Class: Gunner is new, so we've gotta have one of those, yeah?
Portrait: 2
Name: Aleksandra
Likes: Almost anything that could be described as "fancy", "luxurious", or "elegant" (ie: champagne, tea sets, bespoke clothing, etc.), and has a secret guilty pleasure for sweets.
Dislikes: Animals, the smell of cabbage, food that's gone cold, and hotel/inn blankets.
Description: Something about the portraits for the Gunner class screams "russian" to me. I don't know why, I think it's the fuzzy hats. Which is why I'm doubling down on that and saying that she's from (the fantasy equivalent of) Russia. Feel free to embellish the accent as much as you'd like. In the past, her family was (purportedly) Nobility™, but that was several generations ago. Because of that, she idolizes that sort of lifestyle, even if she's not entirely familiar with what that lifestyle is supposed to be like. A wannabe ojou-sama, essentially.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

These goofs are all great, I love 'em.

Crosspeice posted:

By Huckebein on Discord, already the guild is resonating with peeps.
:allears:

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

Crosspeice posted:

Be careful everyone, I have heard tales of these deadly Formido Oppugnatura Exsequens from Juthro, we should not-

FOE?

FOE!

FOE! FOE! FOE! FOE!

Democracy is still in effect.

I love the running "FOE! FOE! FOE! FOE! FOE!" joke, it's very relatable