Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JeffRaze
Mar 13, 2021
Not being able to buy warp wires for your first foray into the labyrinth is one of those things that never made sense to me. I mean sure there's a gameplay reason for that, but in universe they're basically not letting new adventurers use one of the most vital items for exploration. If anything they should make taking a warp wire on your first trek mandatory. Underestimated what the labyrinth is like? Sucks to be you, guess you'll die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JeffRaze
Mar 13, 2021
Hart/Sophia, Eleanore, Sonia

So how usable would Beast be if points into loyalty did literally nothing? Just a point sink, no screwing yourself.

JeffRaze
Mar 13, 2021

Araxxor posted:

A point sink would make Loyalty into a straight upgrade. It is genuinely that bad that doing nothing is better than what Loyalty does. Beast would turn into a strong durable unit with the best attacking skill in the entire game.

Like I said, it's loving rare a skill brings down a class that much, because most detrimental skills in this series can easily be ignored or that taking them doesn't result in the entire class getting straight up worse.

I'm aware it would vastly improve the class, haha. I was just wondering how strong a class it'd be without loyalty ruining it.