Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009
Nice.

Thoughts while: definitely exposed higher than I would have expected. It's my first time editing a Sony file, so it was interesting to see how it handled. I felt the highlights were recovered well. I cropped closer to the action, and tried to show a bit more of the greens in the grass by moving the yellow tones and decreasing their luminance a bit. I also increased the saturation and decreased the luminance of the blues. I generally don't use the texture slider but this was crying out for a little bit of it. Also dropped the exposure a bit in the foreground with a linear gradient.

It's a good shot and was fun to edit.

Health Services fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Mar 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009
Voting for ~~~tk~~~

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009
----------seravid----------