Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sickening
Jul 15, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Internet Explorer posted:

Thanks everyone for participating in the feedback thread. Sorry for the lack of updates, I was moving over the past week and have been a bit preoccupied. movax and I will get together and put together some thoughts / findings and post them here for further feedback.

In good news, I don't think we had a single report over the week I was moving, so thanks SH/SC for being awesome.

I am going to troll reports across dozens of threads when I find time later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Oven Wrangler

Sickening posted:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
BUT DID ANY OF YOU STOP FOR ONE SECOND TO CONSIDER HOW THIS EFFECTS ME PERSONALLY?! NO YOU DID NOT BECAUSE I AM STUPID AND UNIMPORTANT! GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

Seriously though. Ignore me. For your health.

Sickening posted:

please report my Brian Burke post in the GPU thread with "the hell is this" so i can explain the joke, i beg you

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Hello, there doesn't seem to be a chat thread or general small questions thread that I saw. Just wondering if there is a thread for Adobe poo poo, photoshop/illustrator mainly? Alternatively, if anyone just happens to know how to make a custom template become a default option in illustrator rather than me hunting down our template file to open manually... that'd be keen!

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Oven Wrangler

Khanstant posted:

Hello, there doesn't seem to be a chat thread or general small questions thread that I saw. Just wondering if there is a thread for Adobe poo poo, photoshop/illustrator mainly? Alternatively, if anyone just happens to know how to make a custom template become a default option in illustrator rather than me hunting down our template file to open manually... that'd be keen!

If it's on Windows, I would check the Windows thread here - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3137721
If it's on Mac, I would check the Mac thread here - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3426005

Alternatively, it seems like Creative Convention has a general chat thread. I would be one of those folks know if you don't get an answer in the threads above - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860127