Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fauxtool posted:

I want GPU talk in the GPU thread with less restrictions. Bitcoin reaching 50k 100% has implications on the availability of gaming GPUS and you are delusional to think otherwise.

I'd like this as well.

There's some irrational hatred spewed towards people who use their GPUs to mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

There's some real irrational levels of hatred spewed towards people who coal-roll with 500 F350 pickups piped directly into orphanages, too.

Maybe be less of whatever you are being right now.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sickening posted:

The poster is right. If the entire concept of a thing wasn't stealing electricity and ruining the environment, it would be more tolerated.

At the end of the day, its quarantined because it NEEDS to be. What you should be more concerned with is why people want to discuss bitcoin related things so badly in the gpu thread when they can have their own spaces.

I certainly hope everyone that's complaining about bitcoins ruining the planet are either a) Vegan b) self sufficient hunters that do not rely on agri business for their meat as well as driving an electric car while wearing re-used clothing bought from a thrift shop.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Not a fan of users scalping hardware and posting about it in SHSC, but I don't know what the solution is to that one. Perhaps it's just me.

Are you talking about people using bots to get a card for themselves or actually scalping cards?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Please do not merge threads.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The problem with "just make your own thread about crypto" is that those threads tend to devolve really quickly because people who hate crypto just love to poo poo things up. I'm all for a crypto thread in SH/SC if it was properly moderated.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So that means crypto in the GPU thread is fine as long I post about it ironically, right?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Sickening posted:

Crypto weirdos just can't help themselves. They pollute every thread they touch as much as they pollute the environment.

Toxic waste dump their posts to their own threads.

What the gently caress is this post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

i am a moron posted:

A good post, both true and funny

I guess you are what you are.