Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.
I think there are three primary threads (maybe four?) in SH/SC and I vote to keep them separate as they are now.

Otherwise they move too fast and conversations and opportunities for conversations get lost. I say that the mods do a good job here: they do a good job allowing thread details to go on for juuuust long enough before redirecting things back to IT stuff. We lead interesting lives outside of IT and I think it’s cool when some of those lives leech into these threads from time to time.

Keep up the good work! Y’all are doing good work here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU