Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
i wish to see goku do one of those lightning fast chop attacks he does in the anime but apply the same force and emotion behind it and have it apply to jared letos solar plexus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
I want to fly a plane with a big banner behind it that says DONT DO IT

Slumpy
i wish to see goku do it twice

slumpy

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I wish for three more wishes.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Heather Papps

hello friend

i wish for piccolo to remove his hat and cape and to use his demon hand to tear jared letos head off

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Wishes for fishes

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I wish to brush Jared Leto aside contemptuously, revealing a golden doorway beyond which is a fully nude Goku, chopping away at the air itself

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

take the moon

by sebmojo
jared leto commentates a martial arts tournament

'thats the Psycho Trigger, or as i call it... the Trigger'

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Jared Leto, begging for his life (knowing the chop is coming), only to then be chopped for a third time by goku.

vanisher

Genie: and for your first wish?

"I have a prepared list of people I need Goku to chop"

Genie: yeah, these have to be individual wishes. Plus you have Jared Leto on here three times.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

some jerk at albertsons: "sorry these coupons are expired"

(I pull out the goku chop list and angrily scribble Joe from Albertsons a couple times)

Prof. Crocodile

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I wish for three more wishes.

:mods:

Slumpy
piccolos special beam cannon......its ready. piccolo raises his finger and trains his sights onto jared letos solar plexus.

picollo gives a wry smile and says the magic words.. "special beam cannon"

the pillar of light illuminates the battle field. jared leto is defenseless but knows too well of his fate. jared brings his hands to his solar plexus instinctively.

the gibs of his plexus, or whats left of it, scatters into the resulting blast and is cast into the air.

goku lighting fast delivers a chop to jareds corpse and then another

slumpy

vanisher

Slumpy posted:

piccolos special beam cannon......its ready. piccolo raises his finger and trains his sights onto jared letos solar plexus.

the pillar of light illuminates the battle field. jared leto is defenseless but knows too well of his fate. jared brings his hands to his solar plexus instinctively.

the gibs of his plexus, or whats left of it, scatters into the resulting blast and is cast into the air.

Slumpy
"did the party start without us?" its the ginyu force! they've come, bearing dragonballs...

"i wish jared leto was alive great dragon"

"i dont wanna" say the great dragon

they all high five at how loving funny that is and the dragonballs scatter once more. they proceed ot beat the poo poo out of jareds corpse with a flurry of kicks and elbow bombs

slumpy

Slumpy
i wish to see jared leto get a savage beat down from the cast of playable characters presented to us from the ps2 game "Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home"

slumpy

How Wonderful!

Slumpy posted:

How Wonderful!

drat... even chiaotzu gettin his licks in.... yamcha off on the sidelines just shaking his head and smiling in pity.... jared leto probably isn't gonna want to show his face around here anytime soon

Escape From Noise

Fah-Letto-bouttit

vanisher

A brand new series for the next generation based on your favorite characters from Dragon Ball Z mercilessly destroying jared letos solar plexus

Heather Papps

hello friend

i want jared leto to die his hair black so this can be recreated faithfully

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

if fishes were wishes
and hopes were ropes
I guess we’d be walking the whole school

take the moon

by sebmojo
more like fishing it. i know what u pre-feudalism societies do with rope >:(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

i want jared leto to die his hair black so this can be recreated faithfully

no ring

ty nesamdoom!

Slumpy

Heather Papps posted:

i want jared leto to die

slumpy

nut

if wishes were dishes
and hopes wer ecantaloupes
then my what a feast we wouul dhave

nut

wishing that my stepdad's hand didn't get clipped by that moving truck's side mirror but also wishing that he could still do the cool bendy thing with his hand since surgery

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I knew a man from Missouri who would say, "wish in one hand and poo poo in the other and see which fills up first."

Powerful advice

Timelord

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I knew a man from Missouri who would say, "wish in one hand and poo poo in the other and see which fills up first."

Powerful advice

which hand do you think he used

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Timelord posted:

which hand do you think he used

Both. He was a true maverick

Escape From Noise

I use the hand of god

FutonForensic

i wish Jared Leto fails his audition for his dream role: goku, chopping an actor playing Jared Leto in the solar plexus

Prof. Crocodile

FutonForensic posted:

i wish Jared Leto fails his audition for his dream role: goku, chopping an actor playing Jared Leto in the solar plexus

if there is any justice in this world, both the role of Goku and the role of Jared Leto will go to Eddie Murphy in a costume.

vanisher

In an elaborate long con, we lured Jared Leto into a shipping container made up to look like an audition room. The actors playing the talent scouts did their job perfectly- first a hint to leaders of the EQUITY union of an upcoming role as Goku. It was sure to peak his interest. A second trap- a casual hint to his close friends that the producer would like to use someone from Wild Life Adventures, the 1996 failed TV series. All was going according to plan. His agent naturally called the fake number we dropped for Goku Productions Limited, a new production company front. Too bad he didnt drive by the building listed in the LLC filing, because he would have found only an abandonded warehouse. A 'courtesy interview' was scheduled, Leto probably poo poo his pants. The rear end showed up wearing an orange shirt with the master yoshi symbol on it. I wonder when he realized, was it when the lights went out and darkness surrounded him? Or was it when Goku himself teleported in and chopped him in the solar plexus, and then again. When he came to the place was scrubbed clean and we were gone like ghosts. Teleported out by Goku. But not before a third chop was done to seal the deal.

Diqnol

I wish for Jared Leto to try punching goku and breaking his hand in the attempt then goku grabbing Jared’s phone to call his wife and tell her hes her new sex man

nut

if wishes were knishes

How Wonderful!

playing an imported copy of the PS1 Dragon Ball Z fighting game where you have to put some kind of weird extra thing on your PS1 to play it at Jared Leto''s house and beating him over and over until his face gets really red and he says I have to go home because he "has lacrosse practice" but like-- you have lacrosse practice, Jared? Since when you big baby.

FutonForensic

i mean this in all seriousness: jared leto, you are not welcome here. if you are reading this, leave the forum and shut down your computer.

vanisher

Jared Leto - how can I draw this any clearer. The wish is for Goku, yes that Goku, to chop you in the solar plexus. We are your enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Goku reading a list of all the actors to portray the Joker, in descending order from best performance to worst. Jared Leto starts to sweat as Joaquin Phoenix's name is called. And Mark Hamill's. And Heath Ledger's. And Jack Nicholson's. And Caesar Romero's...