Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They always let you pee in video games but never poo poo. Maybe with ray tracing the technology will finally be available to bring games up to their full potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I usually beat my buddy Mark at a rate of about 2:1 when we'd rent Mortal Kombat and have a sleep over. I'd like to see YOU do that, bub.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

I usually beat off my buddy Mark at a rate of about 2:1 when we'd rent Mortal Kombat and have a sleep over. I'd like to see YOU do that, bub.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oh we're bringing in multi player games?! 'cause me and my buddy are the best Sonic 3 team ever, we almost got all the emeralds!

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

I played through Duke Nukem Forever once

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I beat Hexen as the fighter on titan difficulty with only the spiked gauntlet.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I could be a good video game coach. I will nerd out over a game and know all the strategies and optimal map movement but I am terrible at actually playing well.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Back in the day I could beat the old DuckTales NES game. Decades later I bought the PS3 version and played for like 17 minutes before rage quitting.

*checks thread title*

I mean uh beating it easily like when I was a kid.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

laserghost posted:

I played through Duke Nukem Forever once

Congrats on your purple heart

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Ok, you might be better than me at video games but can you do THIS?

(you can't see it but it's really an amazing trick)

BonerKid
Jan 3, 2002

Chill
I beat the SNES game 'Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City' the first time I played it, and it only took me 7 hours

Manic Mailman
Jul 2, 2004
I played most of Fallout Las Vegas in the sewers, because i figured it was too hot on the surface.

By The time I got out of the sewers I was overpowered and I had a girlfriend.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

The sewers is where gutter scum like you belong!
I rescued Bennie from the secret Enclave prison by level 3.
:grin:

And then I made sweet love to Dr. Klein.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 10, 2021

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
I played Shaq Fu and unironically enjoyed it.

I beat Avoid the Noid.

I double sniped people in Halo a couple of times. I would show you the video, but Microsoft told me to delete it (too hott for TV).

In Rollercoaster Tycoon, I created a hole in which to put unhappy customers. The park was 99% happy afterwards, and so were their families, I assume.

I always equip mods to stun champions in Destiny because other people are not to be trusted.

I am better at video games. Then, you.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I have over 5,000 hours invested in making GBS threads my pants, it's the worst loving game ever but I can't stop playing.

After a bit of min/maxing I have rock solid shits the size/length/density of a Maglite

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
my uncle who works at nintendo told me the only way to get mew is if you shidded your pants and i have tested this extensively in the 30 years since but i must not be doing it at the right chunk consistacny

forest spirit
Apr 6, 2009

Frigate Hetman Sahaidachny
First to Fight Scuttle, First to Fall Sink

with or without batteries??

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

forest spirit posted:

with or without batteries??

Like it's loaded with fresh D cells

you could club an ox to death with my shits

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I had a job stunning cattle with a loaded GameGear. It never failed.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
I'm good at junimo cart, op. Please let me have this.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i beat spelunky after dying only 1400 times. my secret is i hit myself in the dick with a big hammer.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So that's the way? How heavy a hammer do I need.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I read on https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming that if you don't have to go to the hospital afterwards it probably won't work, so a really heavy one I imagine

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also lets not neglect the non dick havers in the gaming community, what's a good alternative to the above method?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

BonerKid posted:

I beat the SNES game 'Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City' the first time I played it, and it only took me 7 hours

My parents let me rent Gilligan's Island for the NES, it was a five day rental and I beat it the first afternoon. I put Scotch tape on the connectors so it wouldn't boot any more and returned to the rental store to swap out their "defective" game.

Owning licensed video games and rental stores since 1994-ish. I forget exactly when.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
N00bs. It's not the hammer that matters it's the dick. For the dickless? I dunno. A power sander to the crotch would probably yield similar performance results.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Everyone knows you can only accomplish gamer nirvana with a dick :smuggo:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

By popular demand posted:

So that's the way? How heavy a hammer do I need.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I played Metal Mutant until copy protection kicked in and I didn't know wtf. That makes me the best player here

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I can play solitaire irl with my bare hands using corporeal playing cards

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Icochet posted:

I can play solitaire irl with my bare hands using corporeal playing cards

ban this sick filth

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m pretty good with my joystick iykwim :grin:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Oh you're better than me? So are a lot of people, dingus! You ain't special! Nobody cares about you.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

nah-uh

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I got to the final boss of battletoads on the NES and she beat my rear end. I never played that game again because I sure as hell wasn’t getting back there.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I won the blockbuster video game championship and now I stream video games for children while wearing a wig.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i will wreck your rear end at mario kart 64

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I was playing Devil May Cry 5 muted while playing the song Big Rock Candy Mountain on repeat and got all S rank while crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobra Commander
Jan 18, 2011

I'm so good at games. I join Dota2 games to spectate and get the other spectators mad and want to 1v1 me with how much poo poo I talk about how good I am. I've never actually played a game of Dota2 before.