Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I love the ones that make me piss the entire time I'm playing them.

I urinated throughout the Deep Stone Crypt.

On that note, I like Destiny because you can collaborate, troll, or be a lonewolf solobro while being a sexy female Awoken Hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Shibawanko posted:

but being "good" at videogames should really be defined as the ability to experience joy while playing them. i am ecstatic while playing videogames.

:negative:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im the guy from ready player one

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

im the guy from ready player one

*just immediately punches you in your stupid loving mouth*

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

*just immediately punches you in your stupid loving mouth*

He easily dodges your punch in a cool way, reminding you of the 1980s movie Karate Kid. Ever seen it? :smug:

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
one protip is to tell em references that don't go anywhere. like the time i flashed over to mid lane. I needed another item for my build. so, I decided to go to bot lane, which is what they called mid lane in those days. so, i dropped a ward behind me, which was the meta at the time. now, to use a flash had a cooldown of 5 minutes, and in those days, cooldowns had runes to reduce the timer. gimme five runes for a cooldown, you'd say. now where were we. oh yeah, the important thing was, i dropped a ward behind me, which was the meta at the time. they didn't have stealth wards, because of the patch. the only thing you could get was those big yellow ones

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i had a silver unlicensed nes cartridge of bee 52/firehawk

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I beat Cyberpunk without updates :cheeky:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That goon who let’s played Mario 64 with his feet was pretty good at video games.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

how was can u lap the new burger ring in an R34 GTR in asseto corsa????

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

One time I beat a Korean in Warcraft 3

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

dr.acula posted:

One time I beat a Korean in Warcraft 3

liar

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Its the proudest moment of my life

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i just 180 noscoped tha OP

then teaBAGGED em

:blastu:

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The last time I bragged about how good I am at games in a GBS thread about bragging I killed it so even in that regard my KDA is insane.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I beat the guy who made the wc3 map hacks in a 1v1

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I beat every AFK idle clicker

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I can reliably get a double perfect on Bison in street fighter II: the world warrior in MAME using zangief, however I can never beat sagat with him because pre-champion edition zangief could neither duck under nor jump over high tiger shots and so the second he threw one you got blockstunned to death. So I just beat sagat with guile and then switch to zangief.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i know the cheat codes to get the naked lara croft model for ALL of the Tomb Raider games :cool:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I beat metal slug x on one quarter once. I got lucky with laser drops on the last boss.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i played so much cod i started buying guns irl

its pretty cool to own weapons. you get to choose who lives and who dies. youre pretty much like god

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i have collaborated with some of the biggest legends in video game design. and it is because of that I am fairly sure sid meier has his own unique strain of herpes.

well, it was unique. I ported over "Sid Meier's Herpes" over to Will Wright and pretty much anyone who had anything to do with Chips Challenge.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
My girlfriend and I once played overcooked 2 while stoned and beat all of our previous high scores.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Breetai posted:

My girlfriend and I once played overcooked 2 while stoned and beat all of our previous high scores.

Overbaked

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i played so much cod i got into paintball at 27

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i played so much cod i dropped out before my senior year in college and enlisted in the army, married the girl i was banging, did two deployments, and had 3 kids.

(all three of these call of duty fates happened to people i knew)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Spent way too much quarantine time learning to drive sim racecars with a steam controller gyro setup. I can even stay on the track most of the time! I am very proud of this.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I beat everything. Literally every game.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ugh look at this pervert not only playing but also beating those games :rolleyes:

Popeahuntis
Apr 10, 2009

I played those games that they advertise by saying try not to cum and I didn’t as years of abuse have left me drier then sandpaper

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

syntaxfunction posted:

I want the perfect video game that does everything. Space game, fantasy, shooter, rpg, rts, detective point and click, all of it. It will be the video game that 14 year olds have their first wet dream over. It will be the undeniable arena that will crown kings and dethrone tyrants. In only this game can the true players show their skill.

I'll probably be getting ganked in the newbie area.

let me introduce you to a plucky little game called STAR CITIZEN where it will literally do everything you can imagine you've ever wanted in a game and a lot of other stuff too!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

i played so much cod i got into paintball at 27

ooof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im playing that far cry cave man game right now its OK