Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Eh I'll take losing by 8 when you get dudded on 2 tries and lose 3 players.

Same. I'm really happy with their effort mostly. Sometimes everything just goes against you but they put in the work and on a slightly different night would have earned a win from it. Hopefully Asiata and Coates are ok, Coates' one looked grim and Asiata just collapsed so hope it's nothing too serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Broncos v Panthers was a way better game than I expected. Was planning to die during a 60+ thrashing but it was close and hard fought right to the end. Would have been great to watch as a neutral.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Dearden's off to the Cows and Croft is poo poo. Gamble's probably poo poo too and who fucken knows if Milf will turn up this week.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

We did it a few times :cheers:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Nolan getting hosed off is a good start. Now we only need to sack the entire board, everyone else in the support and management except for Donaghy and Walters, and then most of the team, then we'll be ready to start rebuilding.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Apollodorus posted:

Should league fans be worried that Origin might be headed for a decade plus of Blues dominance? Or even cease to be truly competitive for the foreseeable future? Because that would suck. I didn’t get up at 5:30AM to watch a 26-0 shellacking.

No, not really.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Plus Paul Green is a poo poo coach.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Jesus Madge looked half dead at the presser.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Resident Idiot posted:

Forums >> Discord, and on this hill I will die.

Fucken oath mate.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Didn't feel like it was a nothing game for the players.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I don't care who wins as long as it's a good close game.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Just join in the partying you sooks.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Resident Idiot posted:

Forums >> discord.

100% this. Not many people know, but the reason Spencer Leniu went full crazy at JWH is because Jared said being on the discord is as good as posting.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

gently caress the Storm, I hope the Tigers put 80 on the cheating cunts and Klemmer or someone elbow drops NAS' teeth in the grubby antivax wanker.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Resident Idiot posted:

So Shane Flanagan gets the hot seat next year as Dragons coach. I think that's a tricky job.

He'll be fine, reckon Flanno will get the boys all pepped up and enhance their performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Apollodorus posted:

In the USA flying a flag with a big Q on it will make people want to know where you were on January 6, 2021.

That's easy, still celebrating the victory of the worst maroons side ever.