Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mark all the genociders below
Biden
Obama
None of the above
Goku
View Results

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

obama and biden started a genocide in yemen, knew it was a genocide, and the genocide probably could not function without their support
https://twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1370072293507010560

if you deny obama and biden are genociders, you are a genocide denialist. im sorry but i dont make the rules :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

:haibrower:

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
Waiting to hear the mod consensus before i get back to you, OP

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

more yes than no i would say

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is there a US president that isn't?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Sorry it's only a genocide if you house them, feed them, and educate them.

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos
We tortured some folks

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biden shaking magic 8 ball
"Magic 8 ball, what do I do with all these refugees?"
Magic 8 ball: concentrate and ask again
Biden "what the hell does that mean jack"

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

mcmagic posted:

Is there a US president that isn't?

I was going to say that guy who died like a couple weeks after his inaguration from having a cold(low energy, sad) but he probably killed natives in his spare time

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

yes

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

yup

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

fanfic insert posted:

I was going to say that guy who died like a couple weeks after his inaguration from having a cold(low energy, sad) but he probably killed natives in his spare time

he did

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fallen_Timbers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
they've done a bunch of genocides op with support from a majority of british MPs

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
we could've had this man as the leader of the UK but apparently wanting better things isn't allowed

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1370102476632948737?s=20

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

yes its there signature

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

DanteDevils posted:

We tortured some folks

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

yeah

additionally everyone who has had a hand in pretty much any of the sanctions the us has enacted since the cold war is guilty of, at least, attempted genocide

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
they genocided some folx

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

comedyblissoption posted:

if you deny obama and biden are genociders, you are a genocide denialist. im sorry but i dont make the rules :shrug:

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012
Could the mods also tell us about the consensus regarding the foreign occupation of Haiti, Israel making Gaza an open air concentration camp or NGOs decrying the prosecution of the right wing coup in Bolivia? Maybe weigh in on nerve gas usage in Syria?

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
It was specific policy under Obama (with input from the Secretary of State, one H. R. Clinton) to make the border so hellish that hunkering down through U.S.-backed coups, starvation, and paramilitary/gang warfare would be preferable.

quote:

Specifically with respect to children on the border, if you remember, we had an [American] emergency [of greater than expected immigration], and it was very important to send a message to families in Central America: Do not let your children take this very dangerous journey.

The walling of one huge ghetto from the Rio Grande to the Amazon. Pretty loving genocidey.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Mandoric posted:

It was specific policy under Obama (with input from the Secretary of State, one H. R. Clinton) to make the border so hellish that hunkering down through U.S.-backed coups, starvation, and paramilitary/gang warfare would be preferable.

The walling of one huge ghetto from the Rio Grande to the Amazon. Pretty loving genocidey.

they learnt from these experiences when they were gearing up to invade syria

when kerry was doing his "red line in the sand" bit where he said there was no way they wouldnt invade bcause of the impossible to fulfill ultimatum(his paraphrased words), obama was vising sweden, making the swedish press go mad with "omg a us president is coming here :allears:" sycophant stuff, the swedish immigration authorities announced a blanket acceptance on syrian refugees(there was barely any at this point) while the swedish PM got a 2% bump in the polls during an election year.

love living in a client state

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It's not genocide unless the government explicitly says "we want to genocide these people"

If you do a genocide without explicitly stated intent, it's just an unfortunate side effect and you can't really blame anyone for that

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I would argue that they are not only genociders, but in fact omniciders.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i can't believe the mods would probate someone for denying uighur genocide, and then turn around and not probate anybody for not denying other genocides, truly they are teh worst

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i don't know what they teach in d&d these days but apparently it's not basic logic

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Obama had a bust of a genocider in the oval office.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Ill need the brown moses state department take before i can weigh in

commielingus
Jan 23, 2021

by Athanatos

A Russian troll farm posted:

I would argue that they are not only genociders, but in fact omniciders.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
genocide my bonar

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is your weekly reminder that we just drop our deported Latinos off in any random convenient spot, usually without any money or their stuff. So you know, we don't pull the trigger or anything, but we are rounding up and deporting minorities to places where we expect them to starve to death or get caught in cartel violence. If you voted for a democrat or a republican, you voted to continue this you racist piece of poo poo

Anyway really weird that the mods don't ban for minimizing or underselling this ethnic cleansing campaign literally happening in our backyard bur god forbid you have any doubt of some CIA spook gently caress saying that the CPC is making furniture of the bones of uighurs or something.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

If you think Winston Churchill was a better leader than Donald Trump you're a genocide denier hth.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
yes. topic locked. mods please goldmine thread and permaban the op. :cheers:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Reality winner tho

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
yes without question

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
undeniably, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

goku's selfish desire to obtain the new dragon balls and defy death directly exacerbate and fuel mass namekian death and planetary exodus. any efforts made by him and the z warriors to revive namek and facilitate dende's apotheosis are commendable but do not erase the actions that necessitated such deeds in the first place