Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the devs insist that the console version is coming out this month, but it’s also a free upgrade to ppl who already own it and it’s adding voice acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh1drkzi9Q8

I’ve been looking for a good rpg story to sink into so I’m extremely excited to roll some alcohol resistance checks or w/e

I will be playing it for the first time so tag super spoilers please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

This is my favourite post about disco elysium:

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I thought that the whole point of Australia adding an Adults Only 18+ rating meant that they would stop denying games classification

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I just got my first game over after loving up at bocce ball so bad that I quit being a cop

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

This game loving rules even though I’ve wound up as Cuno’s bitch

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fargield posted:

I picked this up on the ps4 and the load times between areas are insanely long. Is it that bad on PC too?

it is if you somehow have a pc without an SSD in 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Game is extremely good, every time I think I’m getting stuck or running out of leads new stuff opens up. Lots of internet people talk about the politics and the communism stuff but I’ve been having a blast as an inland empire art cop just getting super abstract and conceptual with everything I run into. It felt like leveling was super slow but then I got the “get exp for every artsy answer” thought and have more skill points than I know what to do with