Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its probably the best rpg ever made because they removed the worst part of rpgs [j and w] aka the combat. farewell. AND it has all your favorite political podcasters [joe rogan, the armored rationalist, adam corolla, tiberiuslogiucius, etc.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

apropos to nothing posted:

The best was when first playing I refused to internalize the racism idea to get past the one guy cause I didn’t want to be racist but then kept playing and couldn’t find another way to get around him that my stats could succeed at so I just said gently caress it guess I’ll become a racist

i took drugs to become stronger but i ended up becoming racist even without internalizing according to the end blurb. heyu whatever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Australian, Australians and andy thing Aussie is loving fail. No surprises there.

what about four n twnty meat pies

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I what about our lord and savior the vb long neck. get that up ya

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fargield posted:

I picked this up on the ps4 and the load times between areas are insanely long. Is it that bad on PC too?

No

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

[me walking into a room full of people talking about podcast people by first name] same here all. totally agreed. i'll join lobby in 20 mintes. just need to solder this pcb to teh bottom of the hrap. i'll be done in 10. edit: mixed up my posts and threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sigh. now cspam is the last wholesome big chungus leftist space on the inernet and gaeming. come gamers, let us do a heckin praxis by talking about podcasts