Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
The previous thread was closed down due to OP deadness. RIP Burt.

I’ll just copy and paste his OP and change it just enough so the teacher won’t notice.

Anyway, post threads that you like. These can be within GBS, but really the point is to be across our entire forums. It’s nice to get outside your comfort sub forum.

Do:
* post a link to the thread
* give a short synopsis of the content
* why you like it

Don’t:
* no dumping on suggestions
* no excessive discussions on why you like/don’t like some thread
* threads must be on SA
* no closed/gassed threads
* don’t post your own threads

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i opened the thread but im not enforcing any of that poo poo op

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So does the idiot autobanning not change the posters avatar or has the OP already paid their :10bux: idiot tax.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

So does the idiot autobanning not change the posters avatar or has the OP already paid their :10bux: idiot tax.

Autobans used to immediately gas the thread and might have also blanked out the offending goon's avatar but that first part definitely changed semi recently

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

In memoriam OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhZba-P7R18

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962030

first post in this one made me laugh, I think it has potential

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I especially liked this post

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962030&pagenumber=1#post513204708

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Off to a great start op. Thank you.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
whoa bill murray

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

gary oldmans diary posted:

whoa bill murray

late 80s bill murray was like the platonic ideal of the man-for-all-seasons classy dude who could party anywhere at any time

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
heres a thread i really like op

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3933568
short synopsis of the content: dimetrodon
why you like it: dimetrodon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

mrfart posted:

The previous thread was closed down due to OP deadness. RIP Burt.

I’ll just copy and paste his OP and change it just enough so the teacher won’t notice.

Anyway, post threads that you like. These can be within GBS, but really the point is to be across our entire forums. It’s nice to get outside your comfort sub forum.

Do:
* post a link to the thread
* give a short synopsis of the content
* why you like it

Don’t:
* no dumping on suggestions
* no excessive discussions on why you like/don’t like some thread
* threads must be on SA
* no closed/gassed threads
* don’t post your own threads

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Thank you mrfart

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

mrfart was no M R Cracker.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Autobans do not change avatars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
the SA thread for Delicious in Dungeon is a chill thread about a great series, come join the fun.

It's a manga about a massive underground labyrinth with D&D stylings, following a group of adventurers trying to get back to where their party got wiped out and their healer eaten by a dragon so they can get her remains before she's no longer able to be resurrected. But they're so poor they have to eat the monsters they fight on the way as sustenance. The incredibly well-written, in-depth breakdowns of the recipes for cooking fictional creatures as well as the ecology of the dungeon and its inhabitants is second to none. Everything around what a Mimic is in this world, or how Living Armor works, is phenomenal, I love it. And the series is genuinely funny with amazing characters, great art, and a fantastic, coherent storyline set in a really grounded fantasy world that is fleshed out surprisingly thoroughly. Easily one of my favorite series ever.

The food looks really good too.

join us and give it a read!

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Mar 16, 2021