Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
sexiest is TOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i think trek 09 is a dumb movie and i absolutely loathe the bullshit origin story concept* of "here's the epic story of how our epic hero team got together for the very first time, epicly", but i grudgingly grit my teeth and just say "yeah it's good i guess" because a lot of people like it and i don't want to be completely That Trek Nerd

Into Darkness is just bad and doesn't make sense though, i genuinely think it's second-worst only to Nemesis. though unlike Nemesis i could possibly see a rewrite salvaging it into a good movie.

Beyond was the best of the three (even if i still disagree with some of the decisions) to the point where i was kind of interested to see what a fourth movie would look like, until i heard they were optioning chris hemsworth; why the gently caress are the new movies all about kirk's daddy issues?

*yes, i know harve bennett wanted to do this as a 'starfleet academy' movie as the sixth trek movie. i think Paramount was correct to shitcan it. also it's not just star trek, i think origin stories were way overdone, and i still delight in the RDJ sherlock holmes movie not being a loving origin story

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

FunkyAl posted:

TOS is certainly sexier than Enterprise, but it isn't a star trek prequel!

at no point did fellow forums poster Lemniscate Blue make mention of prequels:

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Enterprise was the horniest Trek. I'm not convinced that makes it the sexiest.