Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Honky Dong Country posted:

It's official, the joke has become too old for the mods.

this thread shall ascend to valhalla

in valhalla warriors spar with one another for glory, bravery and wine

so show yourselves you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fluffdaddy, the hour of courage is nigh

Fluffdaddy where are you

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Technically the moderators and administrators could leave the bans and their accompanying lengthy probations in place, yes.

They could also choose not to be a bunch of bitch asses.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

some plague rats posted:

hes going to read this so I can say hey larry: nice probe bitch. owned. youve never been on the wrong side of anything but you're still the most banned guy ever

we'll see about that...

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Come on, all mods want is a little respect.

Red stars fat honking 'look at me' signals. I shall not dignify the gesture.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Well shucks that sounds awfully reasonable. I wouldn't suspect there's any reason for FD to take himself a moderation vacation and peace out until this all blows over and everyone forgets about the unmarked poster graves. After all that might look bad, and you wouldn't just ghost on people looking for answers from their posting pals, right?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

All I will say is you don't get to cry and whine about being a fyad lite when I pop in and treat you like a fyad lite.

No I won't unban any of the people I banned. Call the mods pedos without proof at your own peril.

Oh so this is just about some big old chip on your shoulder and you can't actually defend yourself in any reasonable way, okey doke.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

I don't need to explain myself.

No, we wouldn't want to dispel the notion that there are ulterior motives at work here. It also might make you look like a good moderator, or dare I say even a good administrator, and the something awful forums can't abide by that now, can it.

ded redd fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 15, 2021

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Tiler Kiwi posted:

was this even meant to be a racial comment? i read it as saying fd is not good natured, or not underweight, and homeless friend never struck me as the type to make crass racial comments. unless im missing context?

Raskolnikov38 posted:

yeah i've known homeless friend for over a decade (holy poo poo my wasted life) and my first reaction is "fat joke"

A fat joke was the logical read of that line, most especially because Fluffdaddy clearly can only ever press those buttons with a heavy hand.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Flesnolk posted:

Yeah, on that one I think FD misread, but without knowing the poster in question I didn't feel confident saying so.

Then perhaps refrain from tossing a ban +30 over an ambiguous reading in a thread about a problem you started if people want to treat you like an adult with skin thicker than wax paper.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Flesnolk posted:

That guy got immediately banned for pedo apologia, so it's not exactly the gotcha you seem to think.

I wouldn't consider binning a pedophile mod much of a sacrificial lamb when it apparently has to happen in the wake of banning multiple people rightly poke at the mod team for having a history of this kind of problem. If anything it's a good argument for why the mods should act like they're made of sterner stuff than crippled puppies out of a children's cartoon.

And let's all take a moment to appreciate our proud history of site managers who pop in the loudest when it's time to lay out bans as spitefully as possible for personal grievances. That's always led to good and funny things.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

Exactly the response you'd expect from an admin rocking an avatar that that has a black coat with a red armband and a red, black, and white cross-shaped symbol on their chest, but it's different symbols so it's totally not Nazi-themed and the anime character just likes Hugo Boss.

Banning the mod you appointed for being a pedo-apologist is a good thing, doesn't make up for all the bad you do though.

Dang you're dumb, but at least nobody was dumb enough to give you any responsibilities or let you make any rules

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Some sweet and sick burnage right here, you pwned him d00d, the only thing that could burn more is the forum exploding when the mods inevitably cover each other for doing stupid and/or illegal poo poo. Again.

pog boyfriend posted:

free all the posters who got banned + probed because there was literally a mod who got permabanned for posting pedophilia apologia today which makes their accusations no longer baseless.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fluffdaddy posted:

Ok guy who literally called me "Fluffsissy" in CSPAM.

Can't say I've seen or felt have any reason to carry an overabundance of guilt about that one, today. However, I do appreciate that you come to CSPAM to seek out inspiration for your tantrums. Diet-'yads seem really handy for producing pointless meltdowns.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but :shrek:

A picture paints a thousand words

a thousand words of said picture can still summon the feds

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

mods we really need to hurry up and ban these pedo accusations

[pedo poster ponderously pops up]

M-M-MODS BAN THIS SICK FILTH ALREADY?!?!!! tugs roman collar

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Kith posted:

how did this thread make it past the first page

how did this thread keep getting better past the first page

it is what i believe to be a concept the forum sages refer to as irony, it involves op being right 120% free mumia free larry

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Close thread, it's not getting any better

heh

nah bruh let's see where this can go, open and free as the wind blows, baby

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Muscle Wizard posted:

the jokes and pictures are very funny but lets not forget the important thing here: the (e: non pedo!!!!) posters should be unbanned

Actually we should remember the jokes and pictures very well, if only because this is what the legal world tends to refer to as 'evidence'

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

and to think smythe almost closed this thread like a day ago

Gotta give credit to Fluffy too. Anticipated he would sit this one out and allow a bunch of blue proxies to fight his battles. Lo and behold, came in here looking to swing his dick around like the boss that he is and made a valiant effort of it even as the lard prevented a full erection.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

You could probably sell SA to a reputable university for research material the day it turns out Jeffrey is some kind of gun-running cartel boss, but we've got several dozen closets full of skeletons to dig through before we get there.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

RevolverDivider posted:

Keep the bans because it’s funny to watch c spammers melt down.

Harboring pedos to own the spam

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

AdmiralViscen posted:

This thread is incredible

Also why does the ban of the pedo apologist apologize to him

with a hefty sigh fluffdaddy draws his smith & wesson model 15-3 signed by jack nicholson as his starving pet grizzly devours goldilocks' face
"we all pay the piper for tedophilia" he whimpers as a novelty american flag pierces pooh bear's skull

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Please stop with these pale imitations of the Good Joke

Yeah it's getting super ol-unban Larry Parish and the other pedocusers because you were never right and you know it.