Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Dong Country posted:

It's official, the joke has become too old for the mods.

lolling but also nodding in sincere agreement with the well-considered and thoughtful OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Free Larry and ban that cumshitter guy from the other thread in his place

Also free lollontee but not the other one

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hes going to read this so I can say hey larry: nice probe bitch. owned. youve never been on the wrong side of anything but you're still the most banned guy ever

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Smythe I'm going to dunk you in a toilet

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

unlikely, but, assuming you are near me and strong enough, why?

I just feel like out of all the mods you'd be the most into it

Balthesar posted:

Literally no good can ever come of posting about this poo poo, but I didn't read this as a comparison of homosexuals in a 'see they are equal' way, but more speculating that the existence of this group of people across human history suggests it is a trait that some people are born with, as we now commonly agree is true of homosexuals/LGBT (they are born as such). "there wolf" didn't seem to be saying we should like it, or that by nature of it existing it should be accepted.

I think this is a sensitive topic for pretty much anyone, so I can understand a knee-jerk reaction, but I think "there wolf" was at least attempting to make a rational (non trolling) point, not defend vile acts or put homosexuality on the same level as pedophilia so I think this particular ban reason is bad.

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Varinn posted:

we're only on page 13, mods wont lose interest in this thread until 16 or 17

Please stop with these pale imitations of the Good Joke