Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
This is the first shot, it is set to "hotline bling":

I know "punch nazis" is a big thing now and that is great, but the problem with it is that it is illegal, can be difficult and dangerous, and I don't think it is really effective ultimately. So I made a 2.5 hour Hitler diss track, it is a bunch of memes and photos set to mostly rap/hip hop music and some audio clips. I can't post it to youtube because it uses a poo poo load of copyrighted content, and this film is not 100% politically correct and am a little worried about a literal angry mob showing up at my door because I committed too many microaggressions while trying to insult the worst racist of all time. If anyone has any better suggestions on how to share it I am open to ideas. I personally think the film pretty loving awesome, but I understand other people might not be on my level. After watching it a few times it is almost like hanging out with myself, which is kind of cool. It is pretty boring though if you are not engaged with the content, as most of the film consists of individual pictures/collages set to an entire song.

I've learned that you can create art for yourself, other people, or some combination of both. So as it stands right now I think this project is a success because I not only enjoy what I have made on a certain level, but it even helps me better understand my own world view. But if other people end up enjoying and appreciating it as much as I do, that would be a great bonus. So if anyone is interested in watching this film I can try to get it to you somehow, because I would like to see some responses from people with at least a little knowledge of modern history and internet culture, and don't take nazism so seriously they can't make fun of it. I will say that the kind of entertainment this film provides is not similar to that of a traditional film where you can just sit back and enjoy the sights, you need to kind of be an active participant and use your imagination (weed helps for me).

A quick background on this. I was/still am working on an animation project and spent some time trying to create an intro. I experimented for a while using various audio clips/music, and it gradually expanded over the past few weeks into this 2.5 hour "film". I am still working on my original project though, and whatever I produce will be intended to be consumed and enjoyed by the masses. The "Hitler diss track" I guess is like a sister film to whatever traditional content I end up producing at a later date. Unlike the nazis I enjoy both modern and traditional art, and try to produce both.

I was working on my traditional project before the whole black lives matter thing, and while it is intended to address some of the same issues, it will probably not speak directly on them. This future project is intended to critique totalitarianism in the same way something like "Star Wars" does. The "Hitler diss track" is a little bit more direct, but still not overly so in my opinion.

They say "go with what you know", and some of the things I think I know a fair amount about are rap music, the third reich, and internet culture. So the "Hitler diss track" is a combination of those things. I've spent a lot of time reading about ww2 and listening to contemporary racists, so I think I know how to get under their skin. For instance on 4chan I got a warning once for saying nothing more than goebbels was an "ugly loser manlet" or something. When it happened I was kind of taken back because it was the first time after years of posting on 4chan when I got a warning/ban for something that wasn't breaking the rules at all. So I was like "wow, they really didn't like that". This film is somewhat of an attempt at trying to see if I can get that same reaction from other literal modern nazis. I am not sure if this film can connect with other people though, which is why I would like some other people's opinions. I think there is some pretty savage poo poo in this film, but again it is hard to tell until you start showing it to other people.

also somewhat unrelated (it is mentioned in the film) in case anyone is interested, I think I've developed the perfect workout routine for people who don't have the time and energy to work out. All you do is every day do 1 rep of something close to your one rep max on a compound upper body and compound lower body exercise (warmups are optional, so you can literally just do 2 reps total a day and get decent results). I bench press 240lbs and hex bar deadlift 340lbs on this routine. I didn't get to my current strength level on this routine as I just maintain it on this routine, but I'm willing to bet other people could start from nothing and get some decent gains on this program. For diet I just do CICO, I'm fat right now but I am considering losing a bunch of fat because I have a fair amount of muscle mass. The reason I don't is because I have other priorities that need my attention, and dieting can be mentally draining in my experience.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ertlekluz fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Mar 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
fuckin sucks

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
About time someone put that Hitler guy in his place.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Finally, enough time has passed that it's socially acceptable to talk poo poo on Hitler.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

didn't read

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
is it worth buying a hex bar? just curious

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bababooey

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I clicked on this thread ready for you to freestyle rap about Hitler for 2 hours...

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I smoke a lot of weed and drink my fair share of beer, but I did not read any of that and still know I would have been embarrassed to post it.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

20 Blunts posted:

fuckin sucks

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ertlekluz posted:

They say "go with what you know", and some of the things I think I know a fair amount about are rap music, the third reich, and internet culture. So the "Hitler diss track" is a combination of those things. I've spent a lot of time reading about ww2 and listening to contemporary racists

:thunk:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Ertlekluz posted:

This future project is intended to critique totalitarianism in the same way something like "Star Wars" does. The "Hitler diss track" is a little bit more direct, but still not overly so in my opinion.

Epic Rap Battles of History already covered that one dawg

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

20 Blunts posted:

fuckin sucks

muppet_poop
Sep 7, 2011

20 Blunts posted:

fuckin sucks

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
w-What?? :confused:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

(starts timer)

i'm here to tell you who sucks: it's hitler!
mother fucker is wack and, uh

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This Hitler guy is going to be so mad lol

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Can I get a summary?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
im going to do something OP. im going to pump your rear end full of nitroglycerin and strap you to a paint mixer until you explode. blow your rear end to kingdom come. theyll be scraping your giblets and entrails off the road for miles around. launch your big hosed up skull into orbit mother fucker. just kidding, hope you are well on this fine Sunday afternoon. but not really bitch

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'd rather get my balls pumped off by eels and poison bugs than read this thread. I'd rather jam a can of kerosene up my rear end ream myself with an active tiki torch than endure this piece of poo poo thread. Hell, I'd prefer to strap myself into an iron maiden and have every dear richard letter read to me than plunder OP's pathetic post

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

https://imgur.com/t/memes/uPk5pr1

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Lotta people angry about making fun of Hitler. Not saying anything, just saying.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I smoked a lot of chronic and made a 2 1/2 hour Ertlekluz diss track

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

How the hell I am supposed to burn a two and a half hour track on a 70 minute cd

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Hey I sympathize with OP, as a history fan sometimes I just reeeaally wish I could go back in time and tell certain people in history to go gently caress themselves.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

No

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Has anyone listened to this piece of art?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

yo gently caress hitler gently caress the nazis too
one rep a day is all i do

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

not clicking any links, the op is way too long
forced to conclude hitler did nothing wrong

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Mulaney Power Move posted:

yo gently caress hitler gently caress the nazis too
one rep a day is all i do

Hitler be like
On the mic
I tight
Make it white
Racist holla back
You're wack

Motherfucker

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

a rap, rap, a rippity rap
rap rap rap, rippity rap

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
op no

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
are you ok man?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

are you ok man?

It's ok HGB. The OP has been studying WW2, listening to contemporary racists, and posting on 4chan IRONICALLY, in order to better understand racists for the purpose of annoying them.

Perfectly normal.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Has anyone listened to this piece of art?

Ertlekluz posted:

(this is the first time I've created a torrent so tell me if I have done anything wrong)

dude shared a torrent file and doesn't know that torrents have to be seeded, so no. nobody has listened to it.

or it's a weird troll

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Imagine reading more than like 10 words of the OP lmao

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Meme Poker Party posted:

It's ok HGB. The OP has been studying WW2, listening to contemporary racists, and posting on 4chan IRONICALLY, in order to better understand racists for the purpose of annoying them.

Perfectly normal.

yo but did you hear his one weird trick of only doing one rep a day to make epic gains

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Meme Poker Party posted:

Perfectly normal.

congrats op you have passed every test you are a mod now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Some of us can separate our irony from our personality thank you.

For example, I ironically started researching furries in my teen years and