Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
there will be no mario brothers 1 to or 3 here and there will be no duke nuke-them here
hedgehogs will run at a normal pace here
there will be no crushing candy and our birds will not be angry thank you
the only pokemon you'll catch here is a healthy mind and attitude and good test scores
we will not tolerate satanic games like Doom, Mortal Combat and Castlemania

you got it

i don't want to see no games in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

i’m absolutely not having a good time with my mates playing world of warcraft and talking piss on voice chat, this isn’t happening

biosterous

what about chess

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
chess is okay as long as its physical. if it's digital or cd-rom then absolutely not

ulvir

i’m carving chess-pieces out of CDs and using old black and white 3,5” diskettes as the chessboard to show what I think of those digital games

Heather Papps

hello friend

mushrooms here will only send you to another level of consciousness, not give you an extra life

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

what about chess by post

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prof. Crocodile

Games subforum mod VideoGames, you are not welcome here.

Sorry, but I don't make the rules.

Ventral EggSac

Sims are only on cards, not stuck in a pool

Zelda is Fitzgerald, the writer only

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
looking at daffodils then sliding up the difficulty slider by dabbing pollen onto my eyes

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Love me some video games

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Rarity posted:

Love me some video games

*clap* HEY! *clap* *clap* HEY!

*gets the water spray bottle*

>: (

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

assassins creed? no, look at this photograph, by the band creed

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Might play some video games this evening in fact

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

cool what game?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Harvest Moon Magical Melody we're about to have a baby :3:

Plant MONSTER.

I used to play that game a lot, my animals were named after instruments and lila was my wife

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Mine are named after goons and I married Eve cause she's a hottie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Videogames bashed up my house and the people in it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

lila is prob a tradwife irl :/ :/

Plant MONSTER.

nina can skin an ox without looking

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Videogames bashed up my house and the people in it

Who the gently caress let this guy mod an internet forum drat

Comfy Fleece Sweater

who’s down for a magic:the gathering game :haibrower:

Plant MONSTER.

wtf did I talk about games in no videogames thread, rarity what the gently caress that was manipulation what you did

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The only thing more fun than mind games are video games

Heather Papps

hello friend

hot drat this page has more action and excitement than my favourite video game, which i will not discuss in this thread

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Very interested in knowing what HP's favourite video game is

Plant MONSTER.

HP... Harvest Poon lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

Rarity posted:

Very interested in knowing what HP's favourite video game is

following the rules is very important. a hero must have courage, or else he's just a villain wearing a mask. legend of zelda majoras mask gently caress i hosed up sorry OP

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

following the rules is very important. a hero must have courage, or else he's just a villain wearing a mask. legend of zelda majoras mask gently caress i hosed up sorry OP

That's a good game :hai:

How Wonderful!

rolling a hoop down the street with a stick and streaming it

Comfy Fleece Sweater

I am going to answer the call,of duty

hello, duty

sorry. I hav3 to post. can’t

Khanstant
if you die in this thread you die in videogame life

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Who's video gaming today?

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Who's video gaming today?

never

Prof. Crocodile

Khanstant posted:

if you die in this thread you die in videogame life

:ohdear:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Liar I bet you're gaming right now

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i am working, or what i like to call "being paid 2 post" :smuggo:

alnilam

How Wonderful! posted:

rolling a hoop down the street with a stick and streaming it

initially read this as "and screaming at it" which is also very fun to imagine

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

alnilam posted:

initially read this as "and screaming at it" which is also very fun to imagine

anything for those juicy clicks