Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

I hate video games because they trivialize the pain and horror of being drawn into a predatory loan by a family of raccoons, which has totally happened to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

I used to like them until they turned their backs on me.

They never turned their back on you... They never betrayed you... They've been waiting for you all this time... Waiting for you to come home :smith:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Do you see where there's just one set of footprints in the sand over there? That's when games abandoned me.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
friendly reminder that we try not to talk about video games in this thread.

instead we can talk about nature or bottles of things

How Wonderful!

Heading out into the valleys to thrash at the bushes with my modest blade.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just got a job killing rats in the sewer with a rusty blade

How Wonderful!

Better buy a better blade as soon as you can friend. With a rusty blade rats are about all you'll be killing. Try trading [gold] to [weapon merchant] when in towns or settlements, and hold on to any interesting materials you find-- you never know what can be used for powerful [augmentations]!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
oh yeah that's better!

i got a job killing butterflies and other vermin with a whip/sword hybrid weapon like um... that... lady from rhymes shoal caliper (can't talk about the actual thing)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

Heading out into the valleys to thrash at the bushes with my modest blade.

Yeah I like the Zelda series too

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

How Wonderful!

Whippin' around flying needles like friggin Dongfang Bubai over here!!!! Who need videogames when I can learn martial arts secrets from the drat Sunflower Manual!!!!!!!

Ass-penny

Movies, comics, traditional games, drugs, napping, masturbation, television, making art, literature, music. There's so much more to life than videogames.

biosterous

if u like not talking about video games so much why dont u marry the concept of not talking about video games??

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

biosterous posted:

if u like not talking about video games so much why dont u marry the concept of not talking about video games??

chuck tingle getting serious

Comfy Fleece Sweater

You see, but you do not observe.

Luigi... Pirandello was a great author. liked to wear green overalls and wrote drama

anyway, time to go for a Short Hike and see if I catch one of those meteoroids in the sky

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm getting close to the end of Ninja Gaiden II now and the game is throwing gauntlet after gauntlet of tough enemies at me but I will persevere :black101:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Anybody else notice STR and DEX getting nerfed as you get older?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Anybody else notice STR and DEX getting nerfed as you get older?

You're meant to get WIS and INT buffs to compensate but my DM didn't let me have them :(

Prof. Crocodile

I have been getting by on CHR this whole time, and I assumed the game mechanics would catch up with me, but nope, still going strong.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I beat Ninja Gaiden II :toot: Now playing Metal Gear Solid 4 :ninja:

Twenty Four

Madden '48

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
op I found something weird while walking my dog this evening. it def was NOT a video game

t'was a sealed mason jar nearly filled with clear, heavy slime. was not piss because t'was gelatinous

considering going back tomorrow for pics if ur interested in my mystery

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

take the moon

by sebmojo

prepuce repurposed posted:

op I found something weird while walking my dog this evening. it def was NOT a video game

t'was a sealed mason jar nearly filled with clear, heavy slime. was not piss because t'was gelatinous

im interested op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

take the moon posted:

im interested op

consider it done

Prof. Crocodile

consider it done

Be careful op, this could be one of those Telltale-style story-driven mystery-solving video games in disguise.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Be careful op, this could be one of those Telltale-style story-driven mystery-solving video games in disguise.

I liked The Walking Dead Season 1 :)

Prof. Crocodile

Rarity posted:

I liked The Walking Dead Season 1 :)

are you taking about the TV series..?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A Boy and His Blob

B33rChiller

Do you want ninja turtles? Because this is how we get ninja turtles.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

are you taking about the TV series..?

What else would I be talking about in this thread? :thunkher:

Plant MONSTER.

rarity, i noticed you've been acting very insubordinate so im afraid i'm gonna have to write ur name on the chalkboard and for every time u act out, i'm putting a checkmark next to your name. Sorry it's had to come to this.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If I get more checkmarks do I win more video games?

How Wonderful!

Think of them like "achievements" that you earn by accomplishing tasks in videogames. Some are common, some are rare, but we're all out here shootin for that big platinum trophy cup.

MODS: Please do not reveal the spoiler!! please. This is my "IK's Command"

Plant MONSTER.

Rarity posted:

If I get more checkmarks do I win more video games?

No! This is a punishment! You only get one video game!

Areola Grande

slime jar

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

No! This is a punishment! You only get one video game!

Ok but only if it's the new Resident Evil :kiddo:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm pretty sure something's alive in there

> open the jar

Areola Grande

I wish I knew how 2 *enhance* these images.

I left the slime jar in the grass where I found it once again. something about the idea of carrying it home keeps skeeving me out big time

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If I know my point-and-clicks you definitely need whatever's inside that to complete an inventory puzzle

Plant MONSTER.

Looks like someone was making a jar aquarium. You can scoop pond water and put it in a bottle and it turns into life o.o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

maybe it contains a plant MONSTER :ohdear: