Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Down goes Ohio State!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I had Ohio State going to the sweet 16. Really need Tennessee remember how to shoot.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

RIP Purdue.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

My FIL is currently in the 100th percentile. In my 10 years running this contest, I've never seen that. I didn't even know it was possible!

Me either, I'm in the cellar with you.

ESPN has an article saying of the 14.7 million brackets created on their site only 108 are still perfect, so this had made me feel better.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

According to a goon on our Discord, only four players can win:

Ortons Neckbeard

Good luck!

Whoa, I was DFL at the start too.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's currently down to you and 1 other person. Everyone else is mathematically eliminated.
Best of luck! If Baylor wins it all, you get pizza! Any other outcome it goes to AmazingAaron , who is a fun kid from our fantasy football discord. Real glad I switched the prize from beer this year.

I'm in Canada so you'd probably want to send him the pizza anyway it shakes out.

Amazing finish to the 'Zags game.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

It really was a fantastic game and I'm kind of rooting for the Zags now.

I mean I'm rooting for the pizza more though.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I thought the Zags were going to pull off the undefeated season (despite picking Baylor).

It's cool of you to run this Drunk Nerds. :)

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Thanks for the grub, Drunk Nerds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Nooner posted:

what kind of a jackass cuts their pizza into squares lol

:shrug: It's the style here for some reason.