Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

I like this style

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Carolina Pinball Championship Series-45 by Will King, on Flickr

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

somewhere in Ueno or Akihabara

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Great street photos. Are you comfortable taking photos of people on the street?

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Viginti Septem posted:

Great street photos. Are you comfortable taking photos of people on the street?

The bulk of the photos I take are of people in the street, so yes! lol

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
spent the week on hamilton island, australia

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Fellowship of the Silver Ball-136 by Will King, on Flickr

Pinky's Revenge-6 by Will King, on Flickr

Pinky's Revenge-13 by Will King, on Flickr

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Love your shots of Hamilton, pal. Gate of India is hands-down the best Indian restaurant I've ever eaten at.

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Mister Speaker posted:

Love your shots of Hamilton, pal. Gate of India is hands-down the best Indian restaurant I've ever eaten at.

Thanks, haha

That little jumble of signs makes for such interesting pics but I probably go back to the well way too often.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Downtown Charleston-487 by Will King, on Flickr

Downtown Charleston-489 by Will King, on Flickr

Downtown Charleston-492 by Will King, on Flickr

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

46th Annual Cooper River Bridge Run-194 by Will King, on Flickr

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

Trying my hand at some surf photography. Turns out taking photos in direct sunlight in the middle of the day means I blew out pretty much all the highlights, so only a couple of pics were "useable". I'm also experimenting with adding some grain and I think it worked well here - does a bit to hide the low resolution of the 40d.

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

ploots
Mar 19, 2010

so good

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I've only had a real camera for a few weeks but I'm really enjoying it. Never before have I been able to get this close to the flappy little boys that congregate outside my office.

I tried some burst shots on this little guy, but on a 700D that didn't go so well. Won't be pressing that button again :sweatdrop:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

RillAkBea posted:

I've only had a real camera for a few weeks but I'm really enjoying it. Never before have I been able to get this close to the flappy little boys that congregate outside my office.

I tried some burst shots on this little guy, but on a 700D that didn't go so well. Won't be pressing that button again :sweatdrop:

What’s wrong with it? This is a good snapshot of a birb!

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Gee, thanks :shobon: I wish it weren't so overcast, but I guess you gotta pay the hand you're dealt.

This "abandoned" cabin close to the Norway/Sweden border was filled with brand new cigarette packs :ssh:

QuasiQuack fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Apr 12, 2023

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

tuyop posted:

What’s wrong with it? This is a good snapshot of a birb!

Thank you, I really have no idea what I'm doing half the time to be honest but I occasionally get a good shot. The photo turned out fine, it's just that the buffer size is so tiny you can get a much faster usable fps out of single shot.

Another pic to keep things going, I was taking some pictures of birds on the river the other day but I had been messing with some settings and forgot to reset everything so it came out slightly artier than I was trying for.

RillAkBea fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Apr 12, 2023

field balm
Feb 5, 2012

amazing textures!

RillAkBea posted:

Thank you, I really have no idea what I'm doing half the time to be honest but I occasionally get a good shot. The photo turned out fine, it's just that the buffer size is so tiny you can get a much faster usable fps out of single shot.

Another pic to keep things going, I was taking some pictures of birds on the river the other day but I had been messing with some settings and forgot to reset everything so it came out slightly artier than I was trying for.

this is really nice too, great separation considering its all water!

anyway i got a polarizing filter today and don't know how i lived without it.

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

These are all great :sun:

You should post them in the pet photos thread as well - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3382575

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005

Took a wee walk through the record store on record store day and snapped some candid photos. Colour felt right for these.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

100% undeniably record store people

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

tompepper posted:

Took a wee walk through the record store on record store day and snapped some candid photos. Colour felt right for these.

Aaron Rodgers, is that you? Off season has been hell.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tompepper
Feb 14, 2005