Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i understand your light sword.... sorry, saber, is very important to your religion but when the twins arrive you're going to have to keep it locked up. that things an accident waiting to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

well, mister immortan joe... i'm actually quite impressed with your set up here. extremely fortified nursery, lots of milk, babysitters galore! i'd love to meet the mother... mothers, yes my mistake.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm not quite sure how to baby proof a desert. have you considered moving back to caladan? there's water there you know.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
We've analyzed the leak, Sir, and it appears there is an unshielded exhaust port at the end of the trench. We'll have to add turbo lasers to the diapers.

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

We've analyzed the leak, Sir, and it appears there is an unshielded exhaust port at the end of the trench. We'll have to add turbo lasers to the diapers.

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

I'm not having this monolith just lying around ready to tip over. You need to add some guy ropes.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Orcs of the White Hand being given a cease & desist order from entering Mordor while the Orcs of the Lidless Eye get a free pass because all THEIR gear is child safe.

You can't make implements of destruction from just ANYTHING!

Uruk-Hai!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jaguars!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this may be the world of gor but branding your baby is a terrible idea. i will not allow it.

Manifisto

where we're going, we won't need eyes to see, but we've installed lots of cushions just in case

ty nesamdoom!

Ventral EggSac

Now they recommend you face the seat towards the tail of the sandworm until the baby's 2, then you can flip it facing forward

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four

"Baby's first lightsaber" but it's just a little flashlight that makes a loud annoying beeping noise when they point it at themselves to teach them not slice their own limbs off later in life.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so let me get this straight - you build a generation ship but didn't think about RAILINGS?

Trying

wrapping cotton around all the rocks that explode out of the consoles

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All the kids in Peter Pan are given a gps so they're not Lost Boys anymore.

FutonForensic

lmao

Twenty Four

Royal Updog posted:

wrapping cotton around all the rocks that explode out of the consoles

google THIS

Setting up a cheap plastic play yard on a walkway over a bottomless pit.

Twenty Four

Planet of the Apes where they make sure there is plenty of sand underneath in case a kid falls off the "human bars".

Trying

blacking out all references to philip k. dick

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Take Your Child to Work Day on the set of "Saw" is gonna be so awesome... I'd rather be day care coordinator at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, if you lose a kid the Oompa Loompas do this cool thing where they sing and dance just before they go after them to bring them back

Jaguars!

The pool inspector always dies first

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The picture of a Lion, the Wiccan, and the Locked Room with the Wardrobe that's boarded shut so don't bother...

Manifisto

2001: a space perambulator

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

You have to push down on the lid, then twist, to open the bacta tank.

Manifisto

listen to this . . . what if yoda . . . but a nanny?

nanny yoda . . . imagine the plushies and funko pops

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Look, kid I don't care how lucky of a dragon he is, rules are rules- now get down off of Falcore's back before PETA sees..."

Winifred Madgers

baby gates in front of the transporter pad, turbolifts, holodeck, jefferies tubes, external shuttle bay doors, and the captain's ready room

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Look here Maax, it's a lovely flame pit..... sorry, sacrificial flame pit, but I need to see a baby-gate here....well yes I'm sure you can still throw them in over the top.

Twenty Four

Goblin Craft posted:

baby gates in front of the transporter pad, turbolifts, holodeck, jefferies tubes, external shuttle bay doors, and the captain's ready room

Can't believe those babies have free rein to crawl around the bridge and engineering!

Manifisto

well we should probably have started the babyproofing process before the baby activated the teleporter with a fly in the other chamber, because now babyfly keeps slipping its antennae under whatever we use to cover up the start button. I think maybe babyfly thinks the button is candy?

ty nesamdoom!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Manifisto posted:

well we should probably have started the babyproofing process before the baby activated the teleporter with a fly in the other chamber, because now babyfly keeps slipping its antennae under whatever we use to cover up the start button. I think maybe babyfly thinks the button is candy?

I saw one of the babyflys and the babyfly looked at me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'd love to babyproof your home, but first i need to administer a test. BABY! you are in the desert. franklin the turtle is on his back.

take the moon

by sebmojo
mrs frizzle that was a mind blowing dissertation on turning kids into beams of light in a pinball machine but i dont think we can give u tenure. mostly because you turned kids into beams of light.

mrs frizzle, thinking: take them to space, that should do it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

nanobots come with a choking hazard warning

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

nanobots come with a choking hazard warning

"we don't want a gray goo goo situation do we?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

"we don't want a gray goo goo situation do we?"