Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
Hello sir, can I interest you in these Shai-Hulud baby seats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

my name is a teething word

FutonForensic

handing pants and shirts to everyone in a frank frazetta painting and telling them to "make themselves decent"

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

handing pants and shirts to everyone in a frank frazetta painting and telling them to "make themselves decent"

"good. now, let's talk about the sword. oh the hunk, well, *fans self* i think he's fine the way he is"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Winifred Madgers

Twenty Four posted:

Can't believe those babies have free rein to crawl around the bridge and engineering!

the bridge has a very shallow slope, the warp core already has a railing around it, what more do you want? apart from the lifts, which already have gates, these areas are totally safe for babies

alexandriao

god dammit HALman, the star child got access to the nukes again

alexandriao

remember to secure the baby in the back harness BEFORE you go through the stargate

alexandriao

if you or your friends get hit by enemy fire, remember to turn the hamster ball remote to the ON position

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
What? No that's not exactly a dragon, and no I am not going take the gate off the stairs.

Jaguars!

"I'm worried about the amount of screen time Amelia's getting when she goes over to Grandpa's place."

Ventral EggSac

Royal Updog posted:

my name is a teething word

Ventral EggSac

Baby stillsuits make changing a diaper take like 30 min each time this is like my whole day now smh

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Arthur, Excalibur is destined to be wielded by you, but not until you are old enough to figure out for yourself how to remove it from this gun locker.

Twenty Four

Baby, safe out in the near vacuum of space in a protective suit, tethered to the space ship by it's umbilical cord.

FutonForensic

Heather Papps posted:

"good. now, let's talk about the sword. oh the hunk, well, *fans self* i think he's fine the way he is"

xcheopis

Ventral EggSac posted:

Baby stillsuits make changing a diaper take like 30 min each time this is like my whole day now smh

Thought the point of stillsuits was to eliminate (har!) the need for diaper changing

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Buttchocks

Now I'm disappointed that they didn't call the stillsuits 'desert diapers'.

Heather Papps

hello friend

paul understands the sticky tabs and color changing features instinctively

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ventral EggSac

Def for peeing, surely there would be solids left over though after a good poo?

"This diaper is fitted desert-fashion. Who taught you how to do that?"
-Stilgar talking to a baby

super sweet best pal

M'lord, the child gate has been breached! The stairway lies open for their assault!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Come play my lord *pinches adorable lord-cheeks*

Joey McChrist

Twenty Four posted:

Baby, safe out in the near vacuum of space in a protective suit, tethered to the space ship by it's umbilical cord.

playing also sprach zarathustra in the cockpit but with the high horns and bass drums cut out to protect baby's sensitive ears

alexandriao

Ventral EggSac posted:

Huh? Do you not have the model that absorbs the poo poo?

google THIS

Frodo: Where's the One Ring?

Sam: I thought you had it!

(baby Smeagol hiccups and Frodo and Sam stare at each other in horror)

(cut to a montage of Frodo and Sam frantically sifting through soiled diapers and trying to get Smeagol to eat high fiber lembas bread)

Jaguars!

super sweet best pal posted:

M'lord, the child gate has been breached! The stairway lies open for their assault!

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Mar 23, 2021

take the moon

by sebmojo

loooool

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Buttchocks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.