Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Look here Maax, it's a lovely flame pit..... sorry, sacrificial flame pit, but I need to see a baby-gate here....well yes I'm sure you can still throw them in over the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Manifisto posted:

well we should probably have started the babyproofing process before the baby activated the teleporter with a fly in the other chamber, because now babyfly keeps slipping its antennae under whatever we use to cover up the start button. I think maybe babyfly thinks the button is candy?

I saw one of the babyflys and the babyfly looked at me.

RickRogers

What? No that's not exactly a dragon, and no I am not going take the gate off the stairs.

RickRogers

Come play my lord *pinches adorable lord-cheeks*