Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

i walk in on a vault full of mentats, wading through them like a limitless scrooge mcduck. my trusty crossword puzzle pen runs out of ink right before i settle into a cozy apocalypse of endless wordplay. the camera pans out from me screaming to a fade-in of a rod serling bobblehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

ive taken enough rad away that there is literally ozone developing five feet above me like a cartoon raincloud

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

doctor mobius is exactly what byob will look like once the bombs irradiate the forum's' AI in the future, and its scary how accurate they portrayed it in new vegas

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 17, 2021