Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
We all know that sovereign citizens are the real deal. Real patriots. They don't like government, unless the government/police are killing unarmed minorities arresting "perpetrators".

You, ITT are a sovereign citizen and you're going about your day to day life. Talk about one or more of the following:
What are you doing with yourself today?
What did you do yesterday?
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?

Today, I put a blue line/punisher skull/USA flag on my truck.
Tomorrow, I have to go to court to fight a parking ticket that I don't think I should have to pay because my truck is part of MY OWN COUNTRY and therefore not subject to the laws of the county in which I live. While in town I'm also checking out the latest edition of Prepper XTEME magazine from the library that my taxes STOLEN MONEY help pay to operate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
im the postmaster general

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

I've thrown a hatchet at the four corners of this thread and declare it my sovereign property. You have to leave and I recognize the authority of no mods.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

The Bramble posted:

I've thrown a hatchet at the four corners of this thread and declare it my sovereign property. You have to leave and I recognize the authority of no mods.

I don't recognize hatchet property law

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I have put a lien on this thread.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
IM ABOUT TO poo poo MY PANTS

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Chinatown posted:

IM ABOUT TO poo poo MY PANTS

I don't recognize pants making GBS threads as law

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

No where in the rules of basketball does it say a dog can't play wide receiver. Technically you have to let my golden retriever onto the court, it's his right as an american to play basketball with those highschoolers. Yes this is a uniform for him, no you can't searchc the pockets

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stop violating my nap

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

As Atlantis was the original human civilization, I can in fact, BY LAW, take up to three fishwives, collectively weighing no more than 2000 pounds, your Honor

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
the only boik i honor is the magna carat which gentrifies all men

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm a fremen on the sand and I'm about to 'ride the worm' iykwim.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Becomes panicked after committing tax fraud on a boat. There's no way out! Jurisdiction on all sides!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
OP I just want you to know this thread is being recorded and you have no grounds to quote this post or reply to it without my sovereign consent

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Weka posted:

I'm a fremen on the sand and I'm about to 'ride the worm' iykwim.

This flag lacks atreides admiralty fringe, I refuse to commit a joinder with your waters

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
is there a sov cit dating app called Joindr?

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I'm calmly explaining to the cop that I wasn't speeding, I was merely travelling at 120mph and also license plates aren't required by the corporation of Don Gato, Inc.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ginette Reno posted:

OP I just want you to know this thread is being recorded and you have no grounds to quote this post or reply to it without my sovereign consent

what are you gonna do, sue me? I'll sic my private police force on you, once I have one

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
*rants drunkenly under his breath about the injustice of family court and DUI laws*

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ginette Reno posted:

This is a sovereign thread, and you're basically posting on my turf. I am the one who should be suing you. And since this is my thread, and I am supreme ruler over my sovereign jurisdiction, you owe me 236521342613561496133659321 Dollars. Since I have yet to create my own official currency, I'll accept that in USA FREEDOM DOLLARS.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

what are you gonna do, sue me? I'll sic my private police force on you, once I have one

You can quote my post, but I don't have to reply to it. I am a sovereign poster of Something Awful and I don't answer to you. And by the way, while you're reading this, this post is my private property and you have no right to read it without my consent. You're a posting privateer.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
You're reading a print out of this post through my car window, which i will not open

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
MY SELF AND PERSON ARE DIFFERENT ENTITIES. I AM NOT THE PERSON.

MAY I ASK WHAT MY REMEDY IS?

I WOULD LIKE TO SETTLE THIS MATTER RIGHT NOW!!!

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Lowtax never gave up legal control. The Magna carta of 1236, which our entie basis of law rests on, clearly outlines the proper and legal basis of transfer of ownership which was never done, namely: The consent of each poster, both living and banned. I d not recall being asked if I approve of the transfer of ownership, therefore I am by law a MODERATOR (as granted by god and enforced by law).

My demands are simple: An RSF dedicated to tips and techniques on shaving ones gooch. There are far too many disgusting goochs in the world.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

“No, your honor, I don’t think you understand: I, John Smith, don’t owe those taxes; the corporate falsehood that is JOHN SMITH owes those taxes. I mean, jeez, this is like civil procedure 101 stuff.”

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I'm an idiot and I think I'm special, and also my teeth are in bad shape.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jailbrekr posted:

Lowtax never gave up legal control. The Magna carta of 1236, which our entie basis of law rests on, clearly outlines the proper and legal basis of transfer of ownership which was never done, namely: The consent of each poster, both living and banned. I d not recall being asked if I approve of the transfer of ownership, therefore I am by law a MODERATOR (as granted by god and enforced by law).

My demands are simple: An RSF dedicated to tips and techniques on shaving ones gooch. There are far too many disgusting goochs in the world.

What about removing boils from said gooches?

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
that's my purse! i don't know you!!!

EduardoEspecial
Dec 12, 2011

Dangerously Dexterous Dongs
I DO NOT CONSENT TO JOINDER

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I DO NOT CONSENT

EduardoEspecial posted:

I DO NOT CONSENT TO JOINDER

gently caress

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I'm not driving. I'm travelling.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I am the individual tonetta here to represent for the person tonetta on these so called crimes of the state.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBHicyqMML4

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
THIS IS A COLOR OF LAW I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. I REQUIRE A REMEDY UNDER ADMIRALTY LAW VIA SEMAPHORE.

*pulls out a bundle of tiny flags with different colors and begins flailing them nonsensically*

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i post with a custom gold fringed css and am therefore protected by law against probations when i forget to post a cursed image

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
:smith: nobody ever wants to joinder with me

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
I put a sail, mast, and rudder on my car, therefore making it a boat. I am merely travelling across the land sea of the US, and therefore am not subject to things such as "vehicle tax" and "driver's licenses" and "DUI laws" as they are not in US admiralty law.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YARMZsFFCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Joinder? I barely knew her real age, officer, and I'm not driving across state lines with her I'm travelling across state lines with her :smug: