Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eh! Frank

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
The Mods & Admins are breeding various kinds of dinosaurs on a hidden peninsula or isthmus, however it is NOT a remote tropical island

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

Sounds serious

wimsy

Personally though I think you would have gotten more traction if you said they were bringing dinosaurs back to life in a ill-considered theme park on a remote tropical island. Frankly, pedophiles and sex pests have existed since the dawn of man, but adding dinosaurs to the mix is...well, it's just a whole different level of problem.

wimsy

N.B. Until this point, dinosaurs and man have never coexisted, and we have no reason to believe they would be able to.

wimsy

I mean I can't speak for everyone, maybe other people aren't posting in this thread because they're embarrassed for you or maybe they're just waiting for it to get gassed, but the way I figure if you're going to rile people up you need to know your audience, and what gets goons riled up is stuff like maybe scientists tinkering with things they don't understand, such as a dinosaur, or a video game console with the wrong kind of RAM.

wimsy

I haven't been posting much, can anyone tell me if there's a kind of goon that proselytizes for bidets, because I feel like there really should be.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'll do it, they rule.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

wimsy

You know in football or basketball they've got "garbage time" where it's obvious one team is going to win so anything goes, posting in a thread like this is the posting equivalent. Kind of fun. You can run a whole bunch of stupid plays.

wimsy

How Wonderful! posted:

I'll do it, they rule.

I imagine there are many goons who feel the same way and I don't know why they haven't started telling everyone about it.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
tfw u sit on the bidet and get that clean rear end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynd0zn9SkjI

astral

wimsy posted:

Personally though I think you would have gotten more traction if you said they were bringing dinosaurs back to life in a ill-considered theme park on a remote tropical island.

I think you're onto something here; if you really look at it SA just stands for Saurus Again.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I read, online, that SA stands for Shadow Axes, I'm very concerned that my shadow will be injured by these axes :ohdear:

alnilam

Click here to make your wildest dreams come true!

*i click and hear an earth-shaking boom outside my window. i slowly remove my sunglasses, my mouth agape, as warm orchestral music swells and i behold a towering brachiosaurus feeding on a nearby tree*

ty manifisto

alnilam

Smuggling an entire frozen ham out of the grocery store in a fake can of barbasol

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Quietly shoving every loose toiletry item from our Disney Resort Vacation Hotel into my Special Accessory*

*It's not just a fanny pack, it's a lifestyle engagement bag, Jared.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Stolen Amenities

HugeGrossBurrito

wimsy posted:

Personally though I think you would have gotten more traction if you said they were bringing dinosaurs back to life in a ill-considered theme park on a remote tropical island. Frankly, pedophiles and sex pests have existed since the dawn of man, but adding dinosaurs to the mix is...well, it's just a whole different level of problem.

*pushes velociraptor eggs out of sight with my foot while whistling*

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
SA stands for Structural Architecture

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Spectral Acknowledgment, and frankly, it's about time we talk about the ghost elephant in the ghost room.

Manifisto

SA stands for Annoying Subversions

also, moderator at large alnilam has bred dinosaurs in the past, but I don't think he had the decency to do it on a remote island OR EVEN AN ISTHMUS :argh:

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Substance Abuse and I'm about to verbally berate this fuckin bowl of weed until it cries

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

SA stands for Annoying Subversions

also, moderator at large alnilam has bred dinosaurs in the past, but I don't think he had the decency to do it on a remote island OR EVEN AN ISTHMUS :argh:

Oh poo poo oh gently caress don't bring up the isthmus, BYOB can't stand another geology schism :ohdear:

xcheopis

Teddy Thunders posted:

SA stands for Spectral Acknowledgment, and frankly, it's about time we talk about the ghost elephant in the ghost room.

Oh, hey, the soup bar's open!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Social Anxiety which is why I didn't leave my house even in the before times except to go to work and also to get weed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Oh, hey, the soup bar's open!

:stare: they are indeed a kind of soup but some soups aren't for human consumption

Heather Papps

hello friend

the first perfectly preserved dinosaur butthole really needs some shine

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Smug rear end in a top hat and that's what we in BYOB strive to not be

Manifisto

le shack amoreux is a little old place where we can faire foutre together

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

le shack amoreux is a little old place where we can faire foutre together

Shack Amoreux, bebé

Joey McChrist

SA stands for Sugary Ascots so we all stand around and snack on our neckwear as we chat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Say, Andre? because we're always asking the famous seal from Bangor, Maine our most pressing life questions.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
SA stands for Some Apples. The apples are for you! :3:

Manifisto

Barco Fiesta posted:

SA stands for Some Apples. The apples are for you! :3:

turns out I really like Them Apples (TA)!

ty nesamdoom!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Manifisto posted:

you know what they say: an apple a day, post some apples today

nut

Schyeah, awesome

wimsy

Eh! Frank posted:

The Mods & Admins are breeding various kinds of dinosaurs on a hidden peninsula or isthmus, however it is NOT a remote tropical island

lol

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

byob, AITA (ate i them apples)?

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SA stands for Small Apples, because you can get those bags of mini apples at the grocery now and they're really good

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
somethingapples.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Teddy Thunders posted:

SA stands for Small Apples, because you can get those bags of mini apples at the grocery now and they're really good

a farm stand I know of that likes to plant/sell heirloom apples just gives away its small apples around the harvest

yep that's right, the small apples are free, which lets you try out new varieties, it's awesome

ty nesamdoom!