Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
ke. making hand motions like swat do over skype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
we were joking around and we started using seal team 6 lingo i have from a lil book i bought off amazon (im learning how to be the tactical player in game). eventually, the team all bought it too and we'd joke around making gags about how we are just one cohesive unit and on the same wave length.

and then we were doing it. "slumpy take point" and id stand up from my desk and do all the motions, just like swat do.

"enemy down...jesus christ....he had a family...."

slumpy

Slumpy
anyone else have some good in game stories

slumpy

Macnult

'tango down? down to tango' and then i do a lil' fun dance to celebrate another won round just like the seals would

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Counter-Strike? Nay. Let them strike me, I will not Counter their Strike. For the man who takes Strikes without Countering will receive tenfold reward in the Kingdom of Heaven.

bird.

enemy fopotmobiles im oscar mike, please take evasive maneuvers. that's mr. mike to u *****

take the moon

by sebmojo
i spooned w/ some dudes avatar on the last day of the elder scrolls online beta. our pets were just hanging out there too. it was honestly a v emotional moment & the memory has stayed w/ me. feel free to make fun lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FutonForensic

take the moon posted:

i spooned w/ some dudes avatar on the last day of the elder scrolls online beta. our pets were just hanging out there too. it was honestly a v emotional moment & the memory has stayed w/ me. feel free to make fun lol

no mockery for a gamer's honesty

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh for that feeling of kinship that 4 guys huddled around a crt once had, screaming at the guys in the other room, who were, in that moment, our most deadly foe

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

to slap my little brother on the back for a perfect frag, lost like tears in the rain

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

FutonForensic

doing raids in WoW eventually soured me on MMOs entirely. but i fondly remember being a tank and getting "in the zone," cycling through macros and hotkeys as if i was playing a melody on my num row & violence was my music. but then a 14 yr old raid leader called me a gay slur, and my seniority wouldn't allow it (i was 15) so i walked away.

Slumpy
i use to roleplay a lot in the Town Square chat of b.net and i had an internet girlfriend who i confirmed WAS an actual girl cuz she had other friends from irl who were ALSO girls and ALSO into rp. i ended up friending her on facebook years later and saw she married some other b.net roleplayer

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
this had to be around 2003 cuz i remember my mom listening to dave matthews a lot that year and gravedigger was her fav song i think cuz she thought it was written after the monster truck but thats unconfirmed..

slumpy