Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

Hey guys, really wanna see your art and lets talk about it! I mostly do traditional art myself and the minute i figure out how to add an image to a post i will share a bunch of mine as well hah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

Totally open for discussion. Critique. Whatever
1. Acrylic on canvas
2. Acrylic on water color paper.
3. Mixed media nonsense.

SunyZ fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 18, 2021

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

154 lurkers. Alright. Commmmmme on. post. Talk poo poo on my art er sumthin at least. I wanna see whatever it is you got. Anything. I absolutely refuse for this to be a one page, lost thread. Here's some more of my poo poo.

Colored pencil drawing of a disgusting gently caress but hes cool with it and so is everyone else.

Acrylic painting on canvas of mojojojo for my friend. Don't know who that is?... I'm sorry I like bad cartoons.

And you know what, depressed slime boy from my sketch book just cuz. This is acrylic paint just in a normal journal, a bunch of stuff I just glued in and ink.

SunyZ fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Mar 18, 2021

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

This is verbalenima's best friend slash my boyfriend.

This is a pencil drawing of him in a sketchbook.

I think this is pretty good. I embellished the hat a bit and skipped the shirt. Cuz gently caress fabric.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

only marfans dot com

thanks? for name dropping me lmao

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

Lol your welcome
:p fart sounds.

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

Acrylic paint on canvas board

Same for this one

Acrylic on a broken record

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

600 people that don't want to say... anything... at all. Help me out here mah dudes. Tell me what I'm doing wrong or something. Share some art! Issa picture thread common now. Is easy fun poo poo.

Acrylic painting I did for one of my cousins for Christmas of a hammerhead

Another broken record acrylic painting. This ones cool cuz if you spin it the faces work both ways.

Coptic marker drawing of the clown "It" from the first movie.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

only marfans dot com

CC loving sucks if 655 cats cant even respond to a person tryna make some friends ya dicks!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

SunyZ posted:

This is verbalenima's best friend slash my boyfriend.

I think this is pretty good. I embellished the hat a bit and skipped the shirt. Cuz gently caress fabric.

yo this is real good

sorry i'm not actually a CC poster i don't art, but being able to just pencil draw someone like seems utterly magical to me

also come hang out with art folks in byob too!

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello internet friend

maybe it's just because i am a large fan of dragonflies but i really like this. no criticism to offer but i also love the little flower fuzz.

blaise rascal
May 16, 2012

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

[/quote]
big big fan of the dog potion! i really dig your style.

not really criticism per se, but I'd love to see you make something with a more elaborate background. bet it would be very cool.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I like your art OP. I think Blaise is onto something though, most of these are all foreground or rather simple backgrounds. Just food for thought as you continue to create and grow as an artist.

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

SunyZ posted:

this is good but i think you should give fabric a chance because itís really fun to draw once you get into the rhythm of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunyZ
Mar 16, 2021

(=^_^=)

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I'll try to find some poo poo where I did a background but I cant think of any honestly. I'll have to give that a shot