Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

hey nice basketball, what are you going to do? dribble it? like a baby? get real, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh look at me, i can bounce the ball between my legs. get a real loving job!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wimsy

Heather Papps posted:

oh look at me, i can bounce the ball between my legs. get a real loving job!

this

wimsy

frankly, its embarrassing, how you put the ball in the hoop

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

They have the squeakiest loving shoes. Not that damned hard to walk around without squeaking-billions of people manage to do it every single day but basketball players? Can’t do it.

Idiots

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Good Sphere

Good for you. You can repeatedly predict where the ball will be after it deflects off the floor and then slap it back down again. Have you ever thought of getting good at something else more useful, like doing your taxes?

Heather Papps

hello friend

how about this; i'll run around with my friends bouncing a ball all day, and you watch the kids

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

they're just showing off how strong their parquet floor is

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

being tall and strong is for baby dummies

wimsy

Bo-Pepper posted:

being tall and strong is for baby dummies

if you ask me they're compensating for something

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

wimsy posted:

if you ask me they're compensating for something

I’ve always thought the transition from short shorts to gigantic shorts for basketball players was very suspect

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
rappers sing a lot about "baller poo poo," but you know what's really "baller poo poo"? The gospel of Jesus Christ. :angel:

nut

never shoulda poked a hole in that peach basket

Trying

just ain't right putting your ball in the hole unless you're wed IMO

FutonForensic

i keep motioning them to pass me the ball when im in the stands, but they wont loving do it

nut

alley oops more like it

FutonForensic

oh the little girl is allowed to do the free throw but i can't??? this is prejudice. let me hold the loving ball

Trying

that one didn't count. note the gold fringe. hang the correct flags and I'll make my real attempt

google THIS

Uh, yeah, I'm carrying this ladder so I can climb up and reach the basket. Because I have a real job so I don't have to do that jumpy crap.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Overinflating my Nike Airs with more helium than the market can bear so I can just float over the goal inverted like a human dirigible and drop the ball straight down unimpeded, instead of running around like a dickhead

alnilam

Royal Updog posted:

that one didn't count. note the gold fringe. hang the correct flags and I'll make my real attempt

ty manifisto

alnilam

poor fruitmonger guy still needs his baskets back after all this time :(

Macnult

normal person: i got these rings to symbolize the everlasting love between my partner and i

idiot basketball player: slam dunk baby!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*carted away by the ref for brandishing a cross-bow on the court*
hey what gives, I'm just trying to snipe a peach here

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

take the moon

by sebmojo
dont these players ever need a vape break i mean cmon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

imo let them travel... far away!

deep dish peat moss

Wow, big man over here - point guard, huh? What do you do? Guard one point? Grow up, I guard a whole loving mall with three entry points

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
from downtown? what are you doing there, games in here idiot

thanks Manifisto!

deep dish peat moss

It takes a special kind of idiot to not stop, drop and roll when you're On Fire.

deep dish peat moss

hookshot? why not try to hook something useful to society, like a job, or a fish

deep dish peat moss

Oh, that's right, you can't be a fisher because you keep coming up Nothing But Net. I can't believe how little you can accomplish

google THIS

Oh now what, this guy gets a free shot just
because someone bumped into him a little? Yeah, that'll help prepare him for the real world.

take the moon

by sebmojo
chaos dunks that destroy all of tokyo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

biosterous

deep dish peat moss posted:

Oh, that's right, you can't be a fisher because you keep coming up Nothing But Net. I can't believe how little you can accomplish

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

FutonForensic

lmao

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
you're hard in the paint? nice boner nerd

thanks Manifisto!

vanisher

just the whole thread really

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Twenty Four

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Tonight's ESPN Top 10!

#10. A golfer uses a club to chip a 2 inch ball into a 4 1/2 inch hole from a sand trap that is at a lower elevation so he can't even see his target, factors in the slope of the green and how it will affect the curve his ball will take, and makes it in from 30 yards away.

#9-1. A 7 foot tall guy reaches up and jumps half a foot to place a ball in a hoop with his hands.