Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Alxprit posted:

someone please edit the Absolute Radiance title card to say Absolute Bastard

your wish is my command!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Nat could have cleared absolute radiance if Nat had just remained calm and didn't try to attack spam

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Streaming my attempts to take AR down for the first time in the Hall of Gods! Because I love punishing myself for no good reason!

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Literally the first try today. Nat, what the hell.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
I hope Bretta appears in SilkSong.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Natural 20 posted:

Tea hasn't and I think he'd really enjoy it.

For me it's the perfect storm of things everyone loves that I absolutely can't stand.

Haha I suspected that might be the dynamic. I'd totally watch Tea discovering that game blind. He seems to have a real appreciation for well-designed narrative in games, and that game in particular has some impressive modular storytelling that you can discover in any order, and based on the number of playthroughs I watched during the lockdowns last year it never loses it's sense of wonder and discovery no matter which route you take through it.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Caught up on the VOD and all I have to say is

GimmickMan posted:

Literally the first try today. Nat, what the hell.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Now that Nat has defeated Absolute Radiance in the hall of the gods, he can now open the last door there, right? Unless there are still bosses in the hall of the gods he never bothered to do?

Also lmao defeating Absolute Radiance at the start of the stream and not knowing what to do afterward, incredible.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

We're trying it, the summit of Godhome.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Wow I tuned in at a great time!

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Congratulations. :golfclap:

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

After that display last stream it isn't really much of a surprise but... Still, holy macaroni, you did it. Well done and congratulations. What else can be said at this point?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Very good jorb Nat. I highly enjoyed the whole series.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Fantastic work, Nat. Just fantastic.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

The final stream. The true ending perhaps?

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Thank you very much for the LP, Nat.

You did miss I think two secret rooms in the Path of Pain, but finding them is a literal bitch without actually knowing where they are, so that's perfectly understandable.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Holy poo poo, Nat, well loving done

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Just when I thought Nat was getting tilted, I checked how much video was left and, with only four minutes left, thought "Guess there'll be a part 2 to this later". Then he nails it in the time left. He didn't even die to the surprise gotcha at the end! Stellar job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Just want to thank Nat 20 for having good LPs, so when I wanted to watch a new LP I just checked their previous playlists and watched most of Symphony of the Night as I never played it. Then I wanted to play/replay some metroidvanias and the day I decided to jump back in the GBA collection was released and I got to play Aria of Sorrow legitimately. So thank you Nat for being the reason, obviously, that the GBA collection was just released.