Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Oh hell yes. I really enjoyed the Fusion LP and I'm quite excited for this one. This is one of my favorite games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

I finally got around to watching the LP today. You're doing so well! We can go watch anyone die a bunch on blind playthroughs, your success so far is refreshing. Plus hearing Tea baffled about it is funny.

Dareon posted:

It's nice to see Nat has apparently been charmed by the cuteness of the designs and wants to be friends with Hornet. The other LP (Spoilers in video titles) I watched was also trying to make bug friends.

Obviously Nat needs to offer Hornet some frozen yogurt.
or maybe some sea salt ice cream

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

Personally, I'm with Nat. I'm on the pantheon of hallownest, and I keep coming back every so often between breaks to try to unlock that very last fight, and just holy poo poo it's so long. I almost always can get to the last five bosses before the new one, and the vast majority of my deaths are to Markoth, GPZ, or PV. Most everything before then is just a time sink that makes me take a break from the game because the gauntlet is so long and I usually only have a couple hours a day for playing games anymore. Hell, I've radianted several of them, they're just not that much of a threat (or in some cases, even very interesting) anymore.

The multiple lives idea might do it, though. Mechanically my big problem is Markoth, GPZ isn't great but if I have decent health after Markoth I'm usually fine; PV, though, I've radianted in the Hall and shouldn't have so much trouble with in the pantheon but I get so conscious about flushing 30+ minutes down the drain if I die, and gently caress up. Having an extra chance or two before having to redo the entire thing would go a long way towards helping with that.