Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Feared by shoe salesmen. Defeated by chest-high walls.
Fun Shoe

meowmeowmeowmeow posted:

Not having used Fusion I can't give you any specifics... ...but idk how that works in fusion.

Last time I did it, (which was a few years ago now,) you had to turn off design history, right click the object in the list, and select Mesh to BRep. Then you can forget to turn design history back on, work for half an hour, and then not be able to modify all your work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe

NewFatMike posted:

or a bunch of old heads who came up in 2D try to keep doing it that way.

Look, I'm just saying AutoCAD r14 and Blender 1.8 were good enough for me in high school, they should be good enough for anyone.

Now where did I put my pills?...

One Legged Ninja
Sep 19, 2007
Fun Shoe
If my understanding of the problem is correct, according to FreeCAD even if you leave the hole there it's not the same hole.