Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Get hoipe, another optional dialogue alluding to Yomogi’s back story confirmed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

followin th handler at 2/3 walking speed while she talks abot dragons...:pumped:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I got handed a heavy sword, watched credits, and listened to an elf sing. Good monster hunter experience. Now I can just stop anytime I want.

So, I grinded out the Gatherer Hub quests. I think I'm gonna beat up Magnamalo again.

Sig by Insane Anime ~thx

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Another sale and I wonder whether I should try to get back into World or 4 for the 20th time, or just buy Rise

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Dec 23, 2022

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Rise is good. It's like MH World but I have a dope jump button.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Ok, so I have hunted the Thunder Dragon Narwa and become the big hero to my village. I have a rack of T6 gear for Hammer and Lightbowgun. This is good game and I'm very happy I played it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I started playing this and the end of last year and now I'm extremely into it. World didn't click nearly as much with me. And 3 on the 3DS I bounced off of completely. So it's nuts that I now set it as my mission to finish the game and take pictures of my character next to all the monsters I've slain while using the LOL emote. Let's see how far I can get with that.