Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Hizke posted:

I took next Friday off. Let's loving GO

Same, it started as just MH day but then since work wouldn't approve any other days off it became a doctor visit day. But still MH

I played the demo again last night and actually did the wire bug tutorial then I rode all three monsters in the same session and it was rad as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Will be maining humting Horn and will manually walk slow when NPCs are talking out of respect.

If you aren't doing laps around NPCs can you even say you're playing the game?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Am I crazy or does goss harag do the Akira slide?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

https://twitter.com/EvilBillMurray/status/1381399894041092096?s=19

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

you gave 'em a helluva cold with that whiff

monster hunter rules

I was gonna use my wirebug special and get a cool finisher but then mr tigrex had to be a dick and steal my kill

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

the mad men stealth added bazel

capcom you brilliant bastards

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

https://twitter.com/EvilBillMurray/status/1387535210242138115?s=20

i was so proud of this cut

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

https://twitter.com/EvilBillMurray/status/1388711325447049217?s=19

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

tawal posted:

went from charge blade to lance. it's much more my style but man the timing on the counter peak performance equivalent is way more tight and has less invulnerability? I have no idea what skills to be on the lookout for, but it doesn't seem to matter much at HR7

I mean after HR7 there's not much game left. It's whatever came out in 2.0 so you might as well start building now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

net cafe scandal posted:

I wish I could experience this but seemingly no matter how much effort i put in I suck complete dick with the long sword. Even if I could time the counters correctly I gently caress up the inputs half the time and roll instead of iai sheathe. Plus fade slash seems finicky and i keep burning my meter on the worst timed foresight slashes of all time. Aghhh.. If only a long sword master Imp would take me under his wing. 👀

i think i've done like three counters successfully and didn't even know that was a thing until i'd done like 70 hunts

i'm the real monster