Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

herculon posted:

same but SN30 Pro+

I use it for everything, replacing using a 360 controller for the past ten years. There's a Pro 2 coming next month that has a mode quick toggle switch and 2 paddle buttons on the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

neo from the matrix type character who can see through all of the bullshit. time with the family is just a kill 10 jagis quest. restaurant wasnt as good as you hoped? well they just mistimed the cooking animation but dont worry, itll still give a slight though not as significant stamina boost. weddings and funerals, unskippable cut scenes. and the only reason you cant communicate effectively with any coworkers, loved ones, or even store cashiers is because they also speak an indecipherable language

lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

hell yeah

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

The wheel gave me charge blade, which I'd never used. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all but it's very fun anyway

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

I used sword in world so i wanted to start with something else for rise

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

I only learned last night how to actually charge the shield and axe for charge blade and now I feel totally unstoppable. Game whips rear end

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

Wait until you get the switch skill.

Yeah, I've been buzzsawing everything in sight. The animation when you cock back and then watch numbers just explode all over the place feels so good

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Hizke posted:

lmao always at games freaks

Lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

carted twice, for the first time, against khezu. it was so much fun

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

went from charge blade to lance. it's much more my style but man the timing on the counter peak performance equivalent is way more tight and has less invulnerability? I have no idea what skills to be on the lookout for, but it doesn't seem to matter much at HR7

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

extremebuff posted:

PC port out in 2 days, with more sunbreak news probably soon. whos hype??

I purposely stopped playing it on Switch so I could play with my friends on PC. I'm so incredibly hype

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

In Training posted:

Water strike fuckin owns. Do you know if it has multiple follow ups? I've tried hitting different buttons but I think they're all the huge golf swing

yeah, it's all upswing. the counter window was increased and I've still yet to land one, but hammer is fun as hell

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

hell yeah

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

getting beat to death by gore magala and absolutely loving every second of it. sunbreak kicks so much rear end and I'm starting to utilize skill swaps with hammer out of necessity to flinch everything at all times