Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

was the movie any goopd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXqgFPcY2n8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Fungah! posted:

lance isnt my style but my buddy's been maining it since monster hunter on ps2 and its fuckin insane, you never stop moving and attacking

been thinking about trying it. did some hunting horn and great sword on MHGU and great sword, insect glaive, LBG, and a LOT of hammer on MHW, so I think I'll try the lance silliness next

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

absolutely anything posted:

this is so hosed up

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

apropos to nothing posted:

I just played the tutorial quest. There is so much poo poo in this game, looks like I’ll need to play it 2000 hours to learn all the ins and outs instead of the usual 1500

MHW was my first monhun, then I played a ton of MHGU, but this one seems to be the perfect balance between the two. All the extra fun poo poo with none of the bullshit.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

In Training posted:

the rampage is amazing

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Nostradingus posted:

I love Dodogama for reasons I can't fully explain. It's just so goofy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu8FqxRtM_k

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

HolePisser1982 posted:

I have yet to use the silkbug guard move, they just seem too precious to use for something as lame as blocking. and it’s hard to imagine I’m missing out

you really aren't missing out much, the attack buff you get after a silk guard doesn't last long at all

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
goddamn this game rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Finally made my way into 6* hub, about to grind the gently caress out of some nargacugas

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the highlight of my hunts today so far was responding to a join request for a ziogre and there being 3 dual blade users

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
anyone else have the bug where it tells you one of your wishlist items have all the materials gathered? after every mission it tells me that for my wishlisted lance but it's not even close.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
great community

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

In Training posted:

its not a bug its just a weird decision on how the wishlist works, it's telling you have enough of the Type of materials gathered for upgrades that also have you choose parts to dump points into it to finish. its annoying bc its pointless, of course i have enough of the type of parts I'm still trying to get a drat orb.

yeah i've been grinding to get rakna-kadaki spikes and every run i get back and go "oh poo poo i got what i need" almost every time.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
anyone else having a hard time breaking the habit of looking drop information up online?

i keep forgetting you can just press start and see the numbers.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Alright I’m ready for G-Rank/Master Rank now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

absolutely anything posted:

monster hunter ftw

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/CRIPEATINBREAD/status/1379252134139420672

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Wait what?

Also, when you have evade extender maxed out you can hop across the world with the lance. It’s ridiculous how far you can move.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Also I’m not 100% sure but I’m pretty sure the 2nd skill level of “wirebug whisperer” causes you to recover from your wirefalls smoother. I feel like now when I land I do it completely in stride.

Game owns.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im really digging when you are sleepy/stunned and the dual blade guy is right next to you completely ignoring you, but then you go to set up the trap for the required capture and he's just wailing on you the entire time.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
alright ive completed every hub key quests, time to wrap up the last of the subcamps and do the villager requests.

the egg hunts aren't as fun without the monsters chasing you, though. one thing I liked about MHW was grabbing an egg and playing keep away with its mom

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
I've lucked out and haven't had a failure yet, all the way through the end game.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I’ve been out of money for a few days too which has halted all my progression on hr6 so I’ve been grinding hunts for money (and then instantly spending it on side-grades instead of newer gear)

build a set of the HR leather armor, add some botanist and geologist jewels, run fire caverns during ore upsurges, sell it

i have a million bucks in the bank right now

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i think i shouldn't have gone so hard when this first came out because i'm out of content unless i start trying out new weapons

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i started getting into hunting horn so maybe i should try them all

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/CRIPEATINBREAD/status/1380374976948170752

every weapon feels awesome

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Just realized I had 2-3 seconds without sonic barrier active and I feel great shame.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Had some randos come in and we gave megnamalo the beat down of his life.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
since i built a hunting horn set last night it sped up all the runs so much.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
finding a lobby where people will respond to "kill or capture?" and actively trying to get a gem is a satisfying experience.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Ruffini posted:

I set down a trap in a rando group and suddenly got an influx of angry Chinese messages until I took it down so I guess you shouldn't capture every time?

unlike in world, there are materials now you can only get from carving.

the proper thing is to ask the host but there's no translated messages for it atm

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
(i did not know this until I saw some PSA pop up on my youtube recommendations)

some guy made some stickers that have both english/japanese text but it requires you to set your console to japanese to create the stickers. i think you can set the language back afterwards.

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/1379665377764896770/photo/1

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

In Training posted:

Some guy smh. Don't forget to like comment and subscribe to GaijinHunter on YouTube for all kinds of epic 30 minute videos about monster hunter math

idk my recs have been ruined by the speedrun videos of guys dumping the penguin off the cliff in mario64.

I still get chucklevision recs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Anyone have any idea how far the talismans go? I was trying to get an evade extender with a level 2 deco slot, and I did. I still had like 5 talismans in the queue and got one with evade extender +2 and a level 2 deco slot.

Can you get +3 poo poo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dang ok

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/CRIPEATINBREAD/status/1381302194033487872

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/CRIPEATINBREAD/status/1381311798431817728

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
despite these clips im posting i am having NO FUN AT ALL with this game. its just brain poisoning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
you're going on the no-fly list