Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i need to mail some letters

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Your post office close down, mate?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

rear end-penny posted:

Your post office close down, mate?

i already went to the store today, i don't wanna go back in the rain :(

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Yeah, but only those 4-cent stamps from when the rates went up from 25 to 29 cents, so you need at least 14 of them.

FutonForensic

yeah i got stamps, hope they're ok

FutonForensic

Pony Express stamp, released 1940 posted:

Horse lovers and historians found no end of faults in this stamp issued to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the pioneering mail delivery service. The horse’s mouth was open (unlikely at a gallop, some said) and daylight was visible through its nostrils, making it appear as if it had been shot through the head. The rider, meanwhile, was holding the reins too loosely and the saddle he was riding on was allegedly 50 years ahead of its time. As if all that weren’t enough, the rider didn’t appear to be carrying any mail. A later Pony Express stamp, issued on the 100th anniversary in 1960, seems to have come and gone without controversy, though the galloping horse still has its mouth open.

wow this stamp loving sucks

nut

ya me stamping ur face and ur face stamping the ground :twisted:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

if this earns me two Forever Stamps™ let's do it

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

FutonForensic posted:

Pony Express stamp, released 1940 posted:

Horse lovers and historians found no end of faults in this stamp issued to commemorate the 80th anniversary of the pioneering mail delivery service. The horse’s mouth was open (unlikely at a gallop, some said) and daylight was visible through its nostrils, making it appear as if it had been shot through the head. The rider, meanwhile, was holding the reins too loosely and the saddle he was riding on was allegedly 50 years ahead of its time. As if all that weren’t enough, the rider didn’t appear to be carrying any mail. A later Pony Express stamp, issued on the 100th anniversary in 1960, seems to have come and gone without controversy, though the galloping horse still has its mouth open.

I didn't know stamps had IMDB goof pages.

FutonForensic

Buttchocks posted:

I didn't know stamps had IMDB goof pages.

https://www.history.com/news/11-most-controversial-stamps-in-u-s-history

vanisher

a stamp for the postage, and an extra stamp as a tip

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

handing the mailman an envelope just completely covered in stamps "merry christmas pete"

vanisher

putting a stamp on this receipt because the waitress refilled my water a couple times (I was really thirsty)

Twenty Four

Sure! *mashes my rubber stamp in my red ink pad and stamps [VOID] on your forehead twice.*

Manifisto

nut posted:

vanisher posted:

handing the mailman an envelope just completely covered in stamps "merry christmas pete"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I have a pi-cent stamp and an e-cent stamp but let me warn you you're gonna need a larger than usual envelope to fit them

if you ever need to reduce the value of your postage by one cent I also have a couple of i-cent stamps you can use

frump truck

hello... again!

stamp me once, stamp on me. you stamp me can't get stamped again.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
:dafuq:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

I have a pi-cent stamp and an e-cent stamp but let me warn you you're gonna need a larger than usual envelope to fit them

if you ever need to reduce the value of your postage by one cent I also have a couple of i-cent stamps you can use

:golfclap:

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

Sure! *mashes my rubber stamp in my red ink pad and stamps [VOID] on your forehead twice.*

lol gently caress this is almost verbatim what i was gonna post

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

lol gently caress this is almost verbatim what i was gonna post

lol i have had those moments more times then i can remember!