Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Cease to Hope posted:

I don't really want to turn this into SNYDERDOME or really get into the merits of either version of Justice League, I just think it's hilarious that they skipped past Desaad, Kalibak, Glorious Godfrey, Devilance, Granny Goodness and the Female Furies, and that goosestepping Nazi officer (whose name I can never remember) because they were so sure they were going to need more villains for a half-dozen movies. This movie was such a sure hit that they could afford to start with a weak villain, a guy whose original comics appearance is dying in Darkseid's backstory.

Better show Virman Vundabar some got dang respect

Steppenwolf looks like a punk BECAUSE he’s Darkseid shittiest lieutenant, but I know I know, Zack gotta have the Most Movie in his movie. So spike that mother up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

indigi posted:

Shiera is the only one of that group who might last more than 20 seconds

Vixen would last a longer than 20 seconds, but Canary and Huntress would have a real bad time