Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

drat that looks so cool. Let's see what the genius suits came up with for the version they released in theaters...

Wow, Skyrim movie lookin'...horny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Royal Updog posted:

poo poo, I was goofing. Hollywood already ate itself, huh?

Not sure what you're referring to, but Hollywood will never not take the opportunity to jack itself off.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Royal Updog posted:

Whedon was drafted from Marvel to DC to save their lovely movie. 8 billion people on this earth, but gently caress it, call the Buffy guy

I love that Age of Ultron broke his brain and he felt he could use JL as a way to vindicate himself, lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

To be fair, Whedon's Steppenwolf looks a bit more like the comic book version (the one with the helmet, not the hood).

But his version is so loving blah compared to even that.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I have no knowledge of the character but why did the movies turn him into a grey thanos man instead of dude with a goatee?

Probably to make him look more like Darkseid so it's more believable that he's Uxas' uncle.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

indigi posted:

give me a Big Barda movie

Give me a movie based on that thicc thigh Powergirl. I mean,

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

One of the better episodes of JLU involved superheroines getting brainwashed and forced into black market gladiator fights. It goes pretty standard and well until Wonder Woman shows up and everyone drat-near pisses themselves just trying to stay alive.

Just film that. Nothing about this needs to be thought on very hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W065hFsZda4

My favorite part of that ep is the Nightwing stealth cameo

Oh, and a bonus Horny picture

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I'm Blue Devil's thigh belt

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This is basically if they hadn't redesigned Sonic for the theatrical release

Release the teeth cut!!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Like, a theory came up a likely reason that pre-release Sonic was so ugly was specifically because it's a live-action CGI mix and the director thought Sonic had to look 'realistic', they couldn't do any Roger Rabbit or Smurfs stuff, obviously he had to look like some human/hedgehog hybrid to be a bipedal talking animal, otherwise it's not consistent. The idea that audiences can accept an otherworldly being not having to look 'realistic' and that Sonic's design is the one thing you don't have to take liberties with at all never crossed their minds until the design was revealed and was met universally with mockery and revulsion.

Also, you think Steppenwolf looks silly, one of Darkseid's other lieutenants is literally called Verman Vunderbar and looks exactly what you'd expect from that name.

I am incredibly grateful that the Snydercut showed us a glimpse of Granny Goodness, and I sincerely hope that she is dubbed over by Ed Asner because he IS Granny...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlhUfX1C4lA

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Cease to Hope posted:

Huh, that's Ed Asner. Never knew that.

Yup, it's Ed. And he loving OWNS as Granny.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Isn't Flash basically Lightray?

He also shows up in the JLU episode where the gang meets Highfather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

indigi posted:

apparently they made Wally West into a murderer in the latest DC event and I'm very sad

The War on Wally continues. Let me guess, Geoff Johns is behind it?