Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

https://twitter.com/grlc5/status/1372912723323805701

this is how most people use The Office; as a stand-in for their actual ways to articulate themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
I liked when Amy Adams showed up and hosed Jim a bunch of times.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Giraffe posted:

I liked when Amy Adams showed up and hosed Jim a bunch of times.

he should have married her tbh and had it a constant source of tension between Pam and him until Jim inevitably cheats on Amy Adams with Pam

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

PinheadSlim posted:

Pam is the worlds worst artist and Oscars boyfriend at the art show was too nice if anything

I don't think the writers understand what an artist is. Pam animated the logo for the commercial in like, one day, with a computer mouse.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

FunkyAl posted:

I don't think the writers understand what an artist is. Pam animated the logo for the commercial in like, one day, with a computer mouse.

Also she made it before going to art school, which she failed, because she doesn't know anything about making art with computers lol

"Ha ha, boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder"

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Mar 19, 2021

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A crowd watches in horror as skyscrapers collapse and the last of Manhattan is submerged beneath the waves.
Someone lifts their phone up, full volume. It's Michael Scott.
"NOO GOD! PLEASE NO!"

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

God drat I can't stand the camera style in shows like the office and parks and recs poo poo.

If you are doing that poo poo go full mockumentary style instead . (Canada's national film genre)

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The Obviousice

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

FunkyAl posted:

Pam's art skills fluctuate in depth and breadth so much throughout the show. Sometimes she screws up stuff like a shadow in a still life and sometimes she can animate a commercial.

Please see my youtube video "The Office - Multiple Timeline Theory EXPLAINED" for more.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when my friends hair gets shaggy he looks like jim

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

when my friends hair gets shaggy he looks like jim

Finally some humanity in this darkness

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i like the cs version of the office, especially the scene where the counter-terrorist 360 no-scoped a terrorist, then took out their knife and sprinted out a broken window across a snowy field and into the safety of a garage access tunnel with 4 rescued hostages following

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
The office is good

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

i like the cs version of the office, especially the scene where the counter-terrorist 360 no-scoped a terrorist, then took out their knife and sprinted out a broken window across a snowy field and into the safety of a garage access tunnel with 4 rescued hostages following
if ur on D you just gotta dig in like an alabama tick

havnt played in more than a year but

im good at rushing so sometimes if i get a good spawn i like to get in there with a mac-10 and spray and pray a headshot on garage stairs and if that works do a quick double back and rush down main hall if they dont have an AWP

or camp behind a plant with an ak

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I call it the Pooisce, because its poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

if ur on D you just gotta dig in like an alabama tick

havnt played in more than a year but

im good at rushing so sometimes if i get a good spawn i like to get in there with a mac-10 and spray and pray a headshot on garage stairs and if that works do a quick double back and rush down main hall if they dont have an AWP

or camp behind a plant with an ak

I'm the gold nova Nova God I use that thing at all ranges. Mother fuckin sniper shotgun Bitch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Also pro de_office maneuver: stand on top of each others heads with smgs around the long corner

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Karen was so hot, and a gamer. Jim is a fool!!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ben shapino posted:

Karen was so hot, and a gamer. Jim is a fool!!

Jim could figure out second life but he couldn't figure out call of duty

Karen dodged a bullet

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Aardvark! posted:

Also pro de_office maneuver: stand on top of each others heads with smgs around the long corner

lmao "de_office" get outta here you poser

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rockman Reserve posted:

lmao "de_office" get outta here you poser

can't believe i typed that. embarrassing really

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

really planted a bomb in this thread

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

I'm the gold nova Nova God I use that thing at all ranges. Mother fuckin sniper shotgun Bitch.
i got up to badge one time but playing that much CS is so loving toxic for your mental health lol

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
The orifice (for my penis)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yea I've sat alone in one of my closets here for a few hours crying thinking about this show and thread and I still don't like it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

When Dwight crawled up to the camera and addressed me by first and last name and then quoted 'Jay's line from Clerks where he get shouts "I'mma get on my knees and make like a circus seal for you!!" while wildly bobbing his head and then he came through my TV and sucked my dick do you remember that?

That’s what she said!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

Yea I've sat alone in one of my closets here for a few hours crying thinking about this show and thread and I still don't like it.

This show funded murder

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Office owns but the rare servers you can play anymore seem to love loving asstec

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

Office owns but the rare servers you can play anymore seem to love loving asstec
i once went 54-3 on aztec it was wild

it was in the days that not everyone had fast internet and i had a nice sub 10 ping to a server in washington and fuckin wrecked everyone with the awp it was brutal i still have the screenshot of the score saved somewhere

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It was good in the early seasons when they seemed freer just to make Michael a straight up rear end in a top hat.

Also they hadn't run out of plots so there was less 'let's go to the boardroom/work trip for a WaCkY pReSeNtAtIoN'

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

i once went 54-3 on aztec it was wild

it was in the days that not everyone had fast internet and i had a nice sub 10 ping to a server in washington and fuckin wrecked everyone with the awp it was brutal i still have the screenshot of the score saved somewhere

That's a better story than the ones I've heard about The Office tbh

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

as_oilrig was my all time fave, just bursting out of a duct and bludgeoning some dork in tacticool gear to death with an umbrella

e: or was the umbrella something from a TFC mod? maybe on oilrig it was just a knife.

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 19, 2021

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Strategic Tea posted:

It was good in the early seasons when they seemed freer just to make Michael a straight up rear end in a top hat.

Also they hadn't run out of plots so there was less 'let's go to the boardroom/work trip for a WaCkY pReSeNtAtIoN'

It was odd that they all fell in love with michael. EVERYBODY fell in love with michael.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

It was an alright show but The Gervais Principle was really eyeopening for me and explained and created a framework for a lot of things in corporations that, as I have interacted with them closer in my career, I had previously found inexplicable or unsystematic.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i played the poo poo out of cs_office in counter strike source. sat on this one 24/7 office server (no awps or autos, duh) doing the same routes over and over. got really good at the scout.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

One of my greatest regrets is that I missed out on Counterstrike

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

One of my greatest regrets is that I missed out on Counterstrike

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

that could be u and me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhhcHMkmyF8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX