Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

There was a dude at my last job who I worked with for more than 5 years.

This was the ONLY TV show/pop culture thing he'd quote. In relation to EVERYTHING. Despite knowing that 2/3rds of the team never watched it. He just kept going and getting blank looks from everyone. And then ask for confirmation from people that they 'got it'. For years. Years.

As a result I....never got into this show sorry op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When Dwight crawled up to the camera and addressed me by first and last name and then quoted 'Jay's line from Clerks where he get shouts "I'mma get on my knees and make like a circus seal for you!!" while wildly bobbing his head and then he came through my TV and sucked my dick do you remember that?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yea I've sat alone in one of my closets here for a few hours crying thinking about this show and thread and I still don't like it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

i once went 54-3 on aztec it was wild

it was in the days that not everyone had fast internet and i had a nice sub 10 ping to a server in washington and fuckin wrecked everyone with the awp it was brutal i still have the screenshot of the score saved somewhere

That's a better story than the ones I've heard about The Office tbh