Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Big Beef City posted:

There was a dude at my last job who I worked with for more than 5 years.

This was the ONLY TV show/pop culture thing he'd quote. In relation to EVERYTHING. Despite knowing that 2/3rds of the team never watched it. He just kept going and getting blank looks from everyone. And then ask for confirmation from people that they 'got it'. For years. Years.

As a result I....never got into this show sorry op.

its one of those things people take on in lieu of an actual personality. see also: doctor who, harry potter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The show is about how an office of stupid fucks managed to kill themselves by inhaling the fumes from my assholes.

epic prank, jim

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

https://twitter.com/grlc5/status/1372912723323805701

this is how most people use The Office; as a stand-in for their actual ways to articulate themselves

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

if ur on D you just gotta dig in like an alabama tick

havnt played in more than a year but

im good at rushing so sometimes if i get a good spawn i like to get in there with a mac-10 and spray and pray a headshot on garage stairs and if that works do a quick double back and rush down main hall if they dont have an AWP

or camp behind a plant with an ak

I'm the gold nova Nova God I use that thing at all ranges. Mother fuckin sniper shotgun Bitch.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Also pro de_office maneuver: stand on top of each others heads with smgs around the long corner

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rockman Reserve posted:

lmao "de_office" get outta here you poser

can't believe i typed that. embarrassing really

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

that could be u and me ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhhcHMkmyF8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i wouldnt say it was so much of a show for wine moms as a wine mom incubator. if your 1 paragraph tinder/okcupid intro mentions The Office, you are 100% guaranteed to become a wine mom