Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i like the cs version of the office, especially the scene where the counter-terrorist 360 no-scoped a terrorist, then took out their knife and sprinted out a broken window across a snowy field and into the safety of a garage access tunnel with 4 rescued hostages following

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

really planted a bomb in this thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

as_oilrig was my all time fave, just bursting out of a duct and bludgeoning some dork in tacticool gear to death with an umbrella

e: or was the umbrella something from a TFC mod? maybe on oilrig it was just a knife.

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Mar 19, 2021

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the final episode of parks and rec should've been each character logging in to their bank website and weeping at the credit card debt amassed over 7 seasons of living a lifestyle beyond the means of a young small town government employee's salary

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh, except the old fat boomer guy, who probably earned a 6 figure salary and had a full pension

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the uk office is also better in that it's only 14 episodes instead of 200

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

There's a middle ground between the US's excessive 200+ episode shows and the UK's "hmm, 14 episodes, I can't possibly think of anything else we can do with this!"

that middle ground is called a "christmas special"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

numberoneposter posted:

have you guys seen Peep Show?

i enjoyed it a lot, but haven't revisited it in almost a decade so i can't vouch for how it holds up

if i had to compare it to an american show, i kinda remember it being similar in tone to always sunny

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Strategic Tea posted:

either timewasting or trying to get laid

suddenly feeling self-conscious about my life

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mysterious frankie posted:

almost settling on cop before I assume someone in the writers room realized the manic pixie dream boy probably shouldn’t have a gun.

Next week on Parks and Rec, Tom and Ron launch a 100% beef dog food brand and find themselves in hot water with the FDA when it becomes a hit with Pawnee residents themselves, rather than their pets. Andy is placed on administrative leave and suffers from PTSD after shooting a 14 year old boy with autism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i need to find a way to get in touch with my inner wine mom, then. i've tried to watch the show a couple times due to its cultural relevance, but have never even made it through season 1 before losing interest.

not gonna stop me from posting itt :colbert: