Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
i am dwight schrute ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

youre dick posted:

what was it like nailing angela

saint in the streets, sinner in the sheets

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Giraffe posted:

I liked when Amy Adams showed up and hosed Jim a bunch of times.

he should have married her tbh and had it a constant source of tension between Pam and him until Jim inevitably cheats on Amy Adams with Pam

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I used to write for CSNation way back when it was a thing

Rizzuh was a tool but I did get a four digit steam account out of it so that was nice

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Robert California loving sucks. He is comedy death.

I enjoyed Robert California but he absolutely did not fit in at all

And that episode where they went to his mansion is one of the worst of the series. I hate it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

naem posted:

they cloned pam, jim and dwight with three younger lookalikes in Erin, um, Pete? and, that other slug faced guy, and then didn’t do anything with them

the show became a sort of weird postmodern fractal abstraction of itself

i feel like season 8 was sort of like "what the hell do we do without Michael" and season 9 was basically just "YOLO last season let's get real weird with it"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Community is weird because season 4 is p consistently the best season of any given sitcom

I think after the whole Chevy incident things took a turn for the different

I liked Pierce and he could be the heart of any given episode but when he left it kinda fell on everyone else to pick up that slack

Season 6 though... Woooooof.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Redezga posted:

I liked that when Michael saw the one of the office building he was able to articulate why he liked it in a way that made sense for the character. It wasn't anything over complicated but it seemed earnest and believable in reasoning.

Tbh that was one of the sweetest moments of the whole series because it really played true to who Michael was as a character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

i need to find a way to get in touch with my inner wine mom, then. i've tried to watch the show a couple times due to its cultural relevance, but have never even made it through season 1 before losing interest.

not gonna stop me from posting itt :colbert:

tbf season 1 was poo poo because they were trying to make Michael an equivalent to the Ricky Gervais character, and even the cast will acknowledge it's kind of meh and didn't at all work

Season 2 is where it finally picks up